Gaming Mario Kart 7, 10 dollars off on newegg, this week only (US)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,702
  • Replies 9

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would you guys say is the better purchase? Mario Kart 3DS or The legend of Zelda OOT?

EDIT: Some basic background information. I currently only have Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS. I already have Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii, should I still get Mario kart 3DS?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would you guys say is the better purchase? Mario Kart 3DS or The legend of Zelda OOT?

EDIT: Some basic background information. I currently only have Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS. I already have Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii, should I still get Mario kart 3DS?
Mario Kart 7 has MUUUUCH longer lasting gameplay.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Completely different games, and I guess it depends on your tastes.

Mario Kart 7 feels completely different from DS and Wii. Better. I never got into the previous iterations of it but I'm in love with 7.

Ocarina of Time is a classic, if you haven't played/completed it you should give it a try. If you've beaten it before... well, it's just more of the same. Nothing has changed, it just looks prettier.

I would go with MK7 if you want something that can last longer and has online.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I do want something that can last longer. I literally got Super Mario Land 3D 3 days ago, and I am already in World 7 and in my activity log it says I only played the game for 3:36 minutes.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In regards to the topic, I just ordered a copy of MK7 for my little brother, ten dollars off is quite nice for it new. I was about to buy a used copy for $30 before I saw this. (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday