Hacking mario galaxy no longer working

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wtf is this shit thought i might fire up ol SMG just for something to do and now it's freezing when mario reaches the castle before bower takes off with it? it does it on GX too WTF doesn't it work on fat32??!!!
mellow.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I had this SAME problem a few years ago. Your best bet is just burn the game on a disc, run with NEOgamma, get past that point, save the game and you'll be able to play to the very end with any USB loader you wish.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
TwinRetro said:
I had this SAME problem a few years ago. Your best bet is just burn the game on a disc, run with NEOgamma, get past that point, save the game and you'll be able to play to the very end with any USB loader you wish.
i don't have the iso anymore

i'll try this rev21

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lmfao. yes you do. my wii has been acting funny since switching to fat 32 aswell. wiiflow sometimes freezes while loading/ loading games. pisses me off. i did a complete remod with modmii and still same issue. maybe my wii is just old and cranky. ive had it for like 5 years lol.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just sounds like when you changed from wbfs to fat32 your iso got corrupted during the transfer, happened to me with excitebots. only trouble in recent mind that effected me was when donkey kong country returns would sometimes freeze returning to the map but after updating a few of the cios things have been as smooth as butter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: