Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
I think they're releasing it on iOS first because it's harder to pirate :unsure:
I think they're releasing it first on iOS because of the money that's involved.
There's no (easy) way to partner with all android OEM's but there is certainly a way to just make a hefty deal with a rich company so they can get promoted (iOS gets exclusives!!!) even if it comes to android later, it will be (sadly) treated as a port.
This is all corporate moves to make a fuckton of money for Nintendo, and Nintendo is being a massive sell-out to such a (crappy(my opinion)) company as Apple

Last edited by Davidosky99,

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I was right :cry:

Thank goodness it's not a dumbed down, one-touch-control version of a beloved Nintendo franchise. "Super Mario Bros.: Go" (tap to jump endless runner), "Legend of Zelda: Pocket Edition" (freemium crapware) or "Donkey Kong Country Saga" (Bejewelled crap with different graphics) would literally make me cry.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Strange, if you visit the App Store page it says there will be In-App Purchases:
IMG_0125.PNG

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
Strange, if you visit the App Store page it says there will be In-App Purchases:
View attachment 62347
Yeah, you'll be able to download the app for free and then buy the whole game inside the app. So it's not really an iAP in the sense of "buy 10 coins" but rather more like "unlock the full game".

Reactions: NekoMichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?