Mario and the Quest for Ramen Series

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Few infos would have been nice. This seems to be a SMB1 rom hack? What's it about (well except Ramen) and are there a few screenshots or videos? :)

Reactions: TomodachiWorld

TomodachiWorld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few infos would have been nice. This seems to be a SMB1 rom hack? What's it about (well except Ramen) and are there a few screenshots or videos? :)
Search up “Mario and the Quest for Ramen Speedrun“ if you want a video, as it’s the only video about the rom hack so far.

Reactions: lordelan

TomodachiWorld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way the hack was made last year, but I put it in this group so I made it as the first thread, the first person to ever play it was JonnieUniverse86 on Twitch.
The whole reason the hack was made was because I really like eating Maruchan Ramen, and at the time I ate it 1-3 times a week.
This hack was gonna be called a lot of different things before I decided on Mario and the Quest for Ramen. The original name was Maruchan Ramen Quest, but even before that, it was called Super Mario Bros.: Chaos Kingdom, this was during a time that it wasn’t about ramen at all, at one point it was gonna be called Quest for the Lucky Coins, and even Quest for the Magic Coins, it’s a good thing I changed it.

Reactions: lordelan

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: