Gaming Mario and sonic at the olympic winter games

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
THERE IS A MARIO AND SONIC HELP THREAD ELSEWHERE THIS IS NOT A HELP THREAD THIS IS A APPRECIATION TOPIC

First of all let me just state that the "adventure tours" is a genius idea and omg iv only been playing it for about 2hours but so far i think its a neat way to play and just what this sorta game needed.

As a fan of the first game (DS not wii) i think they have improved the game in every department , more characters and more selection for events , an actual main game thats actually pretty interesting thus far , great graphics and its worth mentioning that the menu's are all really pretty and nice to look at , it has 3 minigames of which iv only played bingo bash but bingo bash was fun and not just a pathetic attempt to add extras its actually really well done.

Overall i think this game is 100% worth getting especially if you liked the original on DS

Whats everyone elses views of the game? hope your enjoying it as much as i am!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how do i get this to work on the r4i super deluxe omega sdhc. XD jk All that and practice mode like Mario party
biggrin.gif
Their more just can not think of them right now. So sleepy...

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I love this game so far. The Dream advents are awesome. There very very similar to Mario Kart. So far my favorite is Dream Snowboarding.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its an awesome game. its harder than the first one.my favorite ones are snowboarding and ice skating.

Zparks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have to say I love the adventure mode; once I got it working I couldn't put it down. Had to be forcefully turned off by the missus.
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the Game. It's waay better than the First one ( Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games ) I love the Snowboarding game on Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games; it's fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte