ROM Hack Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games problems

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, did you try this Patch? (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=184655) If you didn't try this Patch, remember to get a CLEAN Rom of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games...you can Also use your SAV file with the Patched rom as well. Just make sure to Match up the NDS and SAV file's name. For Example: If you have "Pokemon Heart Gold.nds" you would turn that into "Pokemon Heart Gold.sav" without the Quotations.

EDIT: I tried The Patch that I linked to and the ROM worked perfectly.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am r4ymond said:
Um, did you try this Patch? (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=184655) If you didn't try this Patch, remember to get a CLEAN Rom of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games...you can Also use your SAV file with the Patched rom as well. Just make sure to Match up the NDS and SAV file's name. For Example: If you have "Pokemon Heart Gold.nds" you would turn that into "Pokemon Heart Gold.sav" without the Quotations.

EDIT: I tried The Patch that I linked to and the ROM worked perfectly.

This patch DOESN'T fix Icepeak issue (even IPS patch doesn't, on both versions). Only AKAIO 1.5 can get past this area.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonic32136 said:
Winter games...freezing?
GET IT?!!
biggrin.gif
Wow...

On-topic: Update YSMenu maybe if you're using YSMenu.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sonic32136 said:
Winter games...freezing?
GET IT?!!
biggrin.gif

Only AKAIO can melt it! *tudumpish*

stab244 said:
QUOTE(sonic32136 @ Oct 20 2009, 01:41 AM) Winter games...freezing?
GET IT?!!
biggrin.gif
Wow...

It freezes even at YSMenu.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sonic32136 said:
Speaking of Akaio it's giving some problems. Nothing shows up in the main menu like the s1 thing flashes stops then nothing shows up I deleted the gobal.ini and still nothing so...BAH!

Format your MicroSD with Panasonic Formatter and reinstall AKAIO, surely will solve your problem.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yuan said:
sonic32136 said:
Winter games...freezing?
GET IT?!!
biggrin.gif

Only AKAIO can melt it! *tudumpish*

stab244 said:
QUOTE(sonic32136 @ Oct 20 2009, 01:41 AM) Winter games...freezing?
GET IT?!!
biggrin.gif
Wow...

It freezes even at YSMenu.
Rofl, melt it with AKAIO. Guys, this game has not even been released yet, don't expect a fix for the game yet .
huh.gif

Currently im waiting for it to come out, then im buying it to dump it.
yaynds.gif
Does yasu still update YSmenu often? If so, just wait for him to do so.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fixes comes with new DSTT firmware versions (now unnoficial ones), not with new YSMenu versions. And Yasu doesn't update it since March.

ZeWan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey.
I use r4

Basically, I just need someone who can get past the Icepak part in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (U) to make me a save after the freeze at this point. I heard it works on Acekards so help?
smile.gif
It'll only take 5mins maximum

Probably a lot of people are stuck with this same problem but I can't find a topic with the saves in ;\.

BTW, I would like to keep my course records and mission numbers along with my gallery so I'm gonna upload the save and I hope someone wll help me ;].

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XA040RXZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    Veho @ Veho: Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.