• Views 59,478
  • Replies 87

game2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Playing on no$gba, the game gets an error saying "Invalid gfx command" or something similar when you try to enter Icepeak, and then the game freezes but music still plays.

game2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Steveice10 said:
@game2009:
Do not use this patch with NO$GBA. NO$GBA Does not need a patch and apparently this patch messes it up for no$gba so use an unpatched rom for NO$GBA.
But I didn't use any patch... It's a clean ROM.

Eus

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,

Sorry but I'm new at patching and I don't know how to intall a patch on my supercard DS one.
I downloaded the fix above but how can I use it/install it ?
I never patched a game before.
Help!

Eus

Rashid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eus said:
Hey,

Sorry but I'm new at patching and I don't know how to intall a patch on my supercard DS one.
I downloaded the fix above but how can I use it/install it ?
I never patched a game before.
Help!

Eus
Isn't it as simple as double clicking XDelta GUI, picking the ROM, picking the file named "Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games Fix" then patching? It shouldn't be that hard.

D

Deleted User

OP
benjaminlibl said:
Can you please upload the file somewhere else? I can't download from MediaFire.

Well, if you can name a uploading site that lets me upload a file without it having a limit of the amount of downloads it can get before it's gone and without having to pay, then I'll upload to that.

QUOTE(auin94 @ Oct 14 2009, 05:25 PM) Hi
Is there already a patch for the european version of the game??

This patch is from Chinese forums and it works on the US version. So it probably works on any other version of the game also.

@game2009: If it gives you the error with an unpatched rom, then why don't you use the patch instead of a clean rom? I only said it doesn't work on No$GBA because of what you said.

@Yuan: Please stop linking to another patch! This thread is for this patch, and if they need a different patch, then they can ask on another thread. This patch fixes all cards that I know of so far (except Top Toy DS since I haven't been told yet.) and there is no need for another patch to be mentioned on this thread.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Steveice10 said:
benjaminlibl said:
Can you please upload the file somewhere else? I can't download from MediaFire.

Well, if you can name a uploading site that lets me upload a file without it having a limit of the amount of downloads it can get before it's gone and without having to pay, then I'll upload to that.

QUOTE(auin94 @ Oct 14 2009, 07:59 PM) Hi
Is there already a patch for the european version of the game??

This patch is from Chinese forums and it works on the US version. So it probably works on any other version of the game also.

@game2009: If it gives you the error with an unpatched rom, then why don't you use the patch instead of a clean rom? I only said it doesn't work on No$GBA because of what you said.

No this patch doesn't work at EU version.

Chinese patch works like an IPS patch, hex editing an address of the rom. Although the same hex string exists on (E) version it's on another address, so the patch is useless.

D

Deleted User

OP
It seems alot of people have the Icepeak problem. I found from someone that his game froze there then he tried a save I uploaded and he could go to Icepeak. I don't know why that is, but I'll upload the save on the first post.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Steveice10 said:
@Yuan: Please stop linking to another patch! This thread is for this patch, and if they need a different patch, then they can ask on another thread. This patch fixes all cards that I know of so far (except Top Toy DS since I haven't been told yet.) and there is no need for another patch to be mentioned on this thread.

Why, lol? The patches SOLE purpose is to help people. And your solution simply doesn't work at european version, so I shared mine here.

If you have a good reason to no post my patch here (except for raising your ego), please let me know.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
Steveice10 said:

Why, lol? The patches SOLE purpose is to help people. And your solution simply doesn't work at european version, so I shared mine here.

If you have a good reason to no post my patch here (except for raising your ego), please let me know.

Ha Ha, the 'Ego' Part is true.

game2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Steveice10 said:
It seems alot of people have the Icepeak problem. I found from someone that his game froze there then he tried a save I uploaded and he could go to Icepeak. I don't know why that is, but I'll upload the save on the first post.
I appreciate the save file for getting past that place, but I wanted to fight the final boss myself and see the ending...

D

Deleted User

OP
Well, you can try starting a new file on the main screen and it might work to do it.

BcDruid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can verify it works with my TopToy, aside from of course Icepeak. Thanks very much for the wicked patch
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...