Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey how are you ^^

Well.
Mario and sonic ath the olympic winter games had ben leaked...
soo... here is the anti piracy patch!!!

Mario and sonic at the olympic winter games anti piracy

Instruccions:
Open the exe file
then press the second button on the exe...
select your clean rom
when a pop up message apears close the window
and enjoy!
grog.gif

IHeartSushyi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've tried to do the other patcher, (The first one that came out on GBATemp) bit is didn't work. So I gave my last try to this one - and it worked! Thank you so much! All I had to do was: Click on the second button, then click on the clean rom, (MaSatOWG, of course,) and finally, press open and its patched! Thank You Again!
yaynds.gif
Oh and P.S: The first button on the patcher program, isn't really anything, its just about the prsn who made it. P.S.S: MaSatOWG means Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games! AGAIN THNX!
nds.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this Patch surpass Icepeak Mountain during Adventure Mode (whatever it's called)? Many people can't get passed that part, I've heard that only Acekard users can get passed that.

IHeartSushyi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Does this Patch surpass Icepeak Mountain during Adventure Mode (whatever it's called)? Many people can't get passed that part, I've heard that only Acekard users can get passed that.
I got pass through that part. I patched it with the one the guy uploaded, and I was also using AceKard 2i

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IHeartSushyi said:
I am r4ymond said:
I got pass through that part. I patched it with the one the guy uploaded, and I was also using AceKard 2i

That wasn't really helpful...I already said that people with Acekard2i can get passed that...I was asking the people that DOESN'T use Acekard2i and patches the game on another Flashcart.

IHeartSushyi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IHeartSushyi said:
I am r4ymond said:
oh sorry... lol... i tried my cyclo and it worked...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IHeartSushyi said:
IHeartSushyi said:
I am r4ymond said:
oh sorry... lol... i tried my cyclo and it worked...

Fair enough.
smile.gif

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for DSTT... At least not mine.

I still can't get into Ice Peak. I can't wait until I get my AceKard 2..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/3Wjm8TD cheap