Hacking Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (Japan) Protection Check Bypass!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I noticed that you lose fire breath after waking up. Bowser even comments on it being gone. My bad.
smile.gif

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Yes I noticed that you lose fire breath after waking up. Bowser even comments on it being gone. My bad.
smile.gif
Lol I can't tell, I really have to learn japanese, but his fire breath in battle is fun

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
I used the new code with my CycloDS Evolution the game played OK from my last save , i got Koopa with his fire breath then the game was frozen when I first saw the red giant "!" button, i tried again and loaded the last save , I got Koopa without his fire breath this time , and the game is OK so far , but Koopa is still without his fire breath , I think there is one more tweak to be added to the code to get this game perfectly playable , I think I will stop playing this and wait for the English release, in short the game is awesome and I think it is going to be one of the best DS games ever ..

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
em2241992 said:
granville said:
smile.gif
Lol I can't tell, I really have to learn japanese, but his fire breath in battle is fun
Well I don't understand Japanese either. I used the word "mentioned" loosely here. He clearly tries to use his fire breath physically several times and looks confused as to why it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure the dialog he says is about losing it, but that's my interpretation.
smile.gif

I do hope we don't stay inside Bowser the ENTIRE game. I'd like some open spaces outside.

I DID see something when playing as Bowser in his field he first runs around in: X marks on the ground. That must mean beans are back and it could possibly mean that we're going to get out of Bowser eventually.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to personally thank you for posting that screen. One of the first and I forgot about it. It's not in the beginning of the game either, so we MUST be traveling outside some. But I AM loving Bowser's gameplay so far. I also like his voice. He sounds like the announcer from Killer Instinct.
tongue.gif

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
em2241992 said:
granville said:
smile.gif
Well I don't understand Japanese either. I used the word "mentioned" loosely here. He clearly tries to use his fire breath physically several times and looks confused as to why it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure the dialog he says is about losing it, but that's my interpretation.
smile.gif

I do hope we don't stay inside Bowser the ENTIRE game. I'd like some open spaces outside.

I DID see something when playing as Bowser in his field he first runs around in: X marks on the ground. That must mean beans are back and it could possibly mean that we're going to get out of Bowser eventually.
Yeah you get out theres a whole bunch of blocks including the "A" blocks outside him, i noticed one a little while ago, and yeah now that you mention it, I remember him having problems

DDRPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
granville said:
I'd like to personally thank you for posting that screen. One of the first and I forgot about it. It's not in the beginning of the game either, so we MUST be traveling outside some. But I AM loving Bowser's gameplay so far. I also like his voice. He sounds like the announcer from Killer Instinct.
tongue.gif

You're welcome, but if you can help me with my itouchDS with the codes and stuff, I would love that...as I am dieing to play this game.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahhh I'm gunna re-format my sd card for R4 so I can play.. do I need the 1.19 firmware and the cheat file?

Edit: Unless anyone who uses itouch, M3 Real or Sakura has found a fix..

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm. I'm not sure if the Cheat Creator can make cheat.db files. M3 Real uses this format too. I'm not sure what arm7 does exactly, but I know it's not needed in this game.

shoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got farther with No$GBA + Cheat than I did on my M3. I'm pleased, but still stuck at the Bowser fight. Oh well.
I'll just have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!