Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Retal, Jun 27, 2007.

Jun 27, 2007
  1. Retal
    OP

Member Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Anyone else confirm that this hangs right at the start if you try to enter what I believe to be the wing rooms of the castle with what I assume to be stairways in them with 1.10 firmware? This is also with the European version and soft reset on and happens whether the ROM is trimmed or not.

EDIT: Also happens with firmware 1.08 too.

2. Retal
    OP

Member Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    It would be lovely if someone would bother to confirm this. It's only a minute into the game. Makes no difference what firmware or whether soft reset is on or whether the ROM is trimmed. The room is two left of the first save book you find, the left-wing of the castle. The right-wing does not cause a crash.

3. laurenz

Member laurenz GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    It takes a hell lot longer than 1 minute to try it out if you don't have a savegame yet. Anyway, I just started the game for you and after lots of chitchatting I finally got the chance to walk arround.
    With only mario at my side, nothing crashes in the room for me. But I don't know for sure because I'm walking there with only mario. Maybe if luigi comes to it might crash but I really doubt it. So I guess you just have a crappy MicroSD card.

4. mr deez

Member mr deez GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I'm playing this ame at the moment and have had no problems at all. Sounds more like a dodgy rom to me no?

5. mr deez

Member mr deez GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I'm playing this game at the moment and have had no problems at all. Sounds more like a dodgy rom to me no?

6. ssoccerh

Member ssoccerh GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yea it does (to mr deez)

7. pristinemog

Member pristinemog GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've been playing this now too on v1.10. Nothing wrong for me, the only problem I have is that the DS can't go into sleep mode if the 3in1 Rumble is activated.