Hacking Mario and Luigi Dream Team Save!

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
When I updated to 2.0b gateway I lost my save game, I was around 10 hours in...I know it is a long shot but does anyone here has a save game around that time in the game? I really appreciate it!

apollooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my brother just started the game. if you wait few days i could give it to you , depend how much he play this week >__>

or you can just use my 25 hour save file if you want

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I can wait, I am busy with Zelda at the moment! I am specifically at the point where you first get the slow and fast time power, it would be awesome if you can give me the save from that place!

apollooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can wait, I am busy with Zelda at the moment! I am specifically at the point where you first get the slow and fast time power, it would be awesome if you can give me the save from that place!
it's gonna take a few days, but i can definitely do that. just make yourself busy in the meantime. it's all depend on how much my brother is playing. i can't force him to play , so you just wait :D

Destinykid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how much farther you are at, but I am in the Dreampoint (where the Dream Stone originally was). Do you want that or is it too far behind?

Also, I don't know which save file it is in the SD Card.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty they work from gateway, just has to be the same region game

Correct...just make sure it's the same exact Rom as the game save it tied to the unique ID of each rom....I have two Gateway capable 3DS (one regular, one XL) and move my game save's between units all the time, also I and others here have sent our game .sav files back and forth and they work fine as long as you are using the same dump (which we all are because there are only a few groups doing dumps).

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I don't know how much farther you are at, but I am in the Dreampoint (where the Dream Stone originally was). Do you want that or is it too far behind?

Also, I don't know which save file it is in the SD Card.

I cant remember which region my game is from...
this is the ID for U version:
00040000000D5A00

And this is for the E version:
00040000000D9000

upload either you have and I can try them separately.

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
here you go

Thanks, is it the same as you sent in the private message? If so then thanks! my game appears to be Eu version. You really saved me 10 hours of replay. Although weirdly enough, I already had the same save file in my SD card, but for some reason it is no longer working...!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when you updated to 2.0, you probably formated your SD card and didn't put back all the folders and files before playing your game.
Gateway couldn't keep track of your last played game, so it deleted the internal's GW save. (I don't know how they check which game is the latest played. Maybe save file date/time?)
Loosing your progress, you exited the game (probably Home+X) which created a backup of the current (empty) GW save to 00040000000D9000.sav

So, you had the file, but it was an empty profile.

aiat_gamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
when you updated to 2.0, you probably formated your SD card and didn't put back all the folders and files before playing your game.
Gateway couldn't keep track of your last played game, so it deleted the internal's GW save. (I don't know how they check which game is the latest played. Maybe save file date/time?)
Loosing your progress, you exited the game (probably Home+X) which created a backup of the current (empty) GW save to 00040000000D9000.sav

So, you had the file, but it was an empty profile.

Yeah that is probably what happened...oh well, live and learn I guess!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i just got a 4070ti