Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story Third star cure crash

packattack77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I was Playing The DS Title "Mario And Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" and when I go to the third star cure when you after to keep floating up with mario by filling him up with air to float, It crashes on a certain pump. The background and music keep playing, the controls just won't work. If there's anyway to fix the emulation as without need to delete it so i don't waste my progress i would appreciate it

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone! I was Playing The DS Title "Mario And Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story" and when I go to the third star cure when you after to keep floating up with mario by filling him up with air to float, It crashes on a certain pump. The background and music keep playing, the controls just won't work. If there's anyway to fix the emulation as without need to delete it so i don't waste my progress i would appreciate it

First things first:

• Where and how are you playing the game?
  • What do you mean about "emulation"? Are you using and emulator or a real console?

packattack77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First things first:

• Where and how are you playing the game?
  • What do you mean about "emulation"? Are you using and emulator or a real console?
1: I was playing At home with An Actual DSi Xl
2: I was Using a real console, Im just using a Hack for It
3: I found out how to get it to work, just leave the room, quit the game while its loading, and when you turn ds back on it should start in the same place without glitching

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, I should've been clear on that. I was trying to say that I was using a Emulator in the ds like twilight menu. Again, sorry.
TWilightmenu is not an emulator, it simply allows you to play DS games with the hardware the system already has, there's no emulation in play here.
I was using a Emulator in the ds like twilight menu.
"like"? There's only 2 options if you want to play DS games on a DS, either using TWilightmenu or using a flashcart. So not sure what do you mean by that, either you're using TWilightmenu or not.

Reactions: Dre4mR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: