Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story - Requesting Game Save

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by funkymonster, Sep 1, 2010.

1. funkymonster
    OP

Newcomer funkymonster Member

United States
    I'm playing Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story (U) on my R4i Gold and when the first battle with giant Bowser happens it messes up. Basically, the battle itself runs smoothly, but afterwards it freezes and the only noise that comes from it is the coins I've accumulated from the battle.

Is there anyone out there who has the game saved at the point right after that battle (onto the next clearing)? Would really appreciate it! Or even better, if someone knew how to fix this.

2. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    There is more then 1 of those battles so you'd need to ask for multiple save files,I suppose if someone was feeling nice you could upload your save file and let someone else do that battle then save and reupload the save for you but that would be tedious,I would suggest getting a better cart if thats an option...

3. funkymonster
    OP

United States
    So then the flash cart is the one that's the issue? That's what I basically understood from reading up on Google anyway, though I thought I'd give it a try asking here first.

Would the Supercard DSTWO be compatible with the game?

4. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Yep. ou won't have any problems with that.

5. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    What is this FileTrip.net that no one has spoken of?

6. funkymonster
    OP

United States
    I've used File Temp in the past, mainly to get the R4i's unofficial firmware since it worked better than the official one. I'll just hold off and buy the Supercard towards the end of the month when I get some cash in. Thanks for the help though!