Hacking Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story random freezing

ibrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i been here a member for a while and have not posted anything and this is my first time so..
I been having problems with my acekard 2i with akaio 1.5 and the game has just been
having its moments and freezing in the middle of the game or some random play.
Also its a clean rom. So i don't know what i have to do patch it or
something. Please help.

flusflus89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I patched my rom while I still used a R4 clone (it didn't work), so when I got my Acekard 2i, the game worked flawlessly ever since, even before AKAIO 1.5 came out (I always used AKAIO with the card). So, maybe that's your solution? Also, checking wheter your loaders are up-to-date might be good too.

ibrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
do you have the latest loaders?
yeah i got the latest loader and the game still freezes randomly.

QUOTEI patched my rom while I still used a R4 clone (it didn't work), so when I got my Acekard 2i, the game worked flawlessly ever since, even before AKAIO 1.5 came out (I always used AKAIO with the card).
I also have patched the game and it still freezes randomly

unknownbuddy6868

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a fix for Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (U) on the R4 and etc. Simply extract to the root of your micro sd card. Insert it into whatever flash cart you are using. Place it in the nds system. Go to the fix folder “it is named Mario and Luigi …. Fix” and run the file titled RUN ME FIRST.NDS, the same as if you were loading any other .nds file. Your menu etc will change and etc. Don’t worry it has made no changes to the card. Then go to Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (U) and play as you normally would. Thanks and I hope this helped.
This loads a Fix that I have made and been personally using on my original R4DS, which allows you to play the game without doing anything but extracting it to the root folder.
Any questions email me at [email protected]
Here is the Link to download the fix: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ysj6j1

MAY WORK ON OTHER CARDS HAVE NOT TESTED YET.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over