Gaming Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story-Need Help

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. If this is the wrong place to put this thread, my apologies. I am stuck on this level, its the gut check, where you have to kill this bug that throws this rope at you, its right after Bowser finishes eating the carrot and his stomach hurts and he has a bug inside of him that must be killed. Its IMPOSSIBLE. I have tried everything. Throwing turtles at him, flowers, jumping on him, he just doesn't die, just keeps on rebuilding his life back and I can't beat him. Anyone who has passed that level know what I have to do. Can I jump on the rope to help kill him faster. Thanks

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Just keep jumping on the wand,when she turns small attack her. Its easy.

Wand? There is no wand here, its a bug, a big bug, and I have tried everything, all he keeps on doing is regaining his life and I run out of turtles and flowers to throw at him. I just tried again, its impossible. I even tried jumping on the rope and all he does is eat me. I clicked on that link it just brings me back to the NDS/games home page

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
omgpwn666 said:

Wand? There is no wand here, its a bug, a big bug, and I have tried everything, all he keeps on doing is regaining his life and I run out of turtles and flowers to throw at him. I just tried again, its impossible. I even tried jumping on the rope and all he does is eat me. I clicked on that link it just brings me back to the NDS/games home page

Dammit! XD Trying to remember now,I beat the game already,and don't remember what boss.. I thought you meant the worm with the wand sticking from its tail. Are you talking about the worm in Bowser or the one just outside of Bowser after you eat the carrot thing? And if not that.. I have to think harder.. Allot harder

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Lakerfanalways said:
omgpwn666 said:

Dammit! XD Trying to remember now,I beat the game already,and don't remember what boss.. I thought you meant the worm with the wand sticking from its tail. Are you talking about the worm in Bowser or the one just outside of Bowser after you eat the carrot thing? And if not that.. I have to think harder.. Allot harder

It's this part, after Bowser eats the carrot and his stomach hurts and we gotta go in his gut to kill the stupid bug that is annoying the hell outta me. Here is the youtube video to give you a reminded..WOW Lucky you already beat the game..I cant continue til I beat this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omnr7nWVhM0...C8&index=24
The video makes it look SO simple but its not
frown.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh,ok. Your gonna hate me,but if you cant kill her you need to train some more. And by the way,that's the boss I was talking about who holds the wand,but that's allot later in the game she uses the wand lol
All you do is attack really... Good luck =P

Always kill the straw! Duh XD lol

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Oh,ok. Your gonna hate me,but if you cant kill her you need to train some more. And by the way,that's the boss I was talking about who holds the wand,but that's allot later in the game she uses the wand lol
I try hitting him, ya know when you can jump on him and you can jump on him twice if you press the A button when you are on top of him, well I have tried doing that, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. The same with the flower attack method, where can I go back to do the training again so that maybe I can beat this guy

Posts merged

QUOTE(omgpwn666 @ Sep 26 2009, 11:56 AM) Oh,ok. Your gonna hate me,but if you cant kill her you need to train some more. And by the way,that's the boss I was talking about who holds the wand,but that's allot later in the game she uses the wand lol

Always kill the straw! Duh XD lol

Wait wait wait, how do I kill that rope/straw thing(looks like a rope to me) in the video, the guy is jumping over it, how do I hit it

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol No,just jump over it,its easy common seance. And the straw I mean the thing that sticks in the ground that she drinks and it gives her health. Also train in the current area your in. Like find some creatures around in Bowser,if there is no creatures you should just learn a technique.

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
lol No,just jump over it,its easy common seance. And the straw I mean the thing that sticks in the ground that she drinks and it gives her health. Also train in the current area your in. Like find some creatures around in Bowser,if there is no creatures you should just learn a technique.

Yeah, I will try hitting her in the straw thing..maybe I should create a new save game and mess around with the techniques then go back and try to beat this guy. Since there are no creatures around me in the saved level. I know I am making this guy harder then what he is but damn, its hard. Where can I go to learn the technique, like jumping on the guy and the flower thing, is there an area where I can learn that again

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hit start and look at the list of special moves,and it will say "Watch Demo" I believe. Once you do that it will let you mess with specials and see if you get perfects or goods or ok. That will help with the shells and other abilities you have. Good luck.

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Hit start and look at the list of special moves,and it will say "Watch Demo" I believe. Once you do that it will let you mess with specials and see if you get perfects or goods or ok. That will help with the shells and other abilities you have. Good luck.
K, I was able to do a demo of the flower attack, so I am better at it, but no demo on how to jump on someone..where do I go to find that

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I know why I cant beat the guy. The part where he puts down his straw, sometime I get it and sometimes it does not work, that is why he is able to rebuild his life. If there was a demo so that I can practice jumping then I can finally beat this fool

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. now I am stuck on a new part. the part in Bowser's Castle where you gotta beat the pig, I am having issues with how to use the vacuum block. Is there a tutorial on the game that I can run through to show me how to use it. It's the vacuum block that is preventing me from beating this guy

Jesse-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
Damn. now I am stuck on a new part. the part in Bowser's Castle where you gotta beat the pig, I am having issues with how to use the vacuum block. Is there a tutorial on the game that I can run through to show me how to use it. It's the vacuum block that is preventing me from beating this guy

Rapidly pressing (X) as is shown on the screen should work
tongue.gif

Only use the vacuum block when its highlighted by some blue stuff though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality