Mario and Luigi 3 Famitsu review 35/40

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Mario & Luigi 3 (9/9/8/9, 35 points): This is the highest-scoring game of the month (outscoring both SFIV and Skate 2), and while there are "no dramatic changes," Famitsu's reviewers could find very little to complain about. "The fun action and lovely pixel art of the previous game has been further polished, creating a game filled with the sort of fun only the DS can provide." The M&L-touring-Bowser's-body gimmick is lots of fun, it seems, and while one reviewer "would ask for a little more length," this is still "a great game, one that serves as an example of how games should be made."

That was the famitsu review of the latest entry in the Mario and Luigi series.
yaynds.gif

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172612

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear. I usually agree with Famitsu's reviews, so this should be good. I feel kinda lame considering I haven't finished any of the portable Mario RPG titles yet though, so I probably won't be playing this one any time soon.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like that the game will be more like a platformer RPG when you're in Bowser, will make it more fresh rather than just another sequel.

It seems like its coming out too soon to be honest, even in Japan.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am definitely looking forward to it. I hope it either uses the touch screen really well of doesn't at all. I was puzzled when you were asked to use the touch screen in PiT as you never used it before or after that part.

D

Deleted User

Edgedancer said:
I am definitely looking forward to it. I hope it either uses the touch screen really well of doesn't at all. I was puzzled when you were asked to use the touch screen in PiT as you never used it before or after that part.

It does use the touchscreen. Looks like it uses it well too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr