Mario and Luigi 3: BiS 100% working FIX

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by kguy528, Sep 27, 2009.

?

Did this work for you?

1. Yes, thank you!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No ;_;

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2009
  1. kguy528
    OP

Newcomer kguy528 Member

United States
    I've already posted this on another popular forum and it seems the solution hasn't gotten over here yet with all of the topics. Hopefully, this will cut some of them down.

Here are the steps to get ML3 working for R4 SDHC Users (Confirmed by kguy528):

1. Make sure your R4 has "www.r4ultra.com" printed on the front of it. Then, go to the r4ultra site and download the 1.54 english kernel loader

2. Manually patch a clean rom with this: http://rapidshare.com/files/279652091/Mari...ACK_NDS-XPA.rar

3. Download the Akaio Loader 1.4.1: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5069, and unzip the contents on the ROOT OF THE SD CARD. This step is very important as it will not work properly if the files of the .rar are in a folder. (Leave the _aios folder extracted from the .rar alone on the root)

4. Now, load up your R4 and instead of directly going to your patched rom, select akmenu4.nds. Select your game and play it

5. You're done! This method has worked for me and so many others, I am well past the bowser tutorial battle. Enjoy [​IMG]

Note: This method also works with Kingdom Hearts DS, in case any R4 SDHC users have been having problems with that. Just make sure to manually patch the clean rom via LunarIPS.

2. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    Don't know if it works or not,because I didn't try,but nice for R4 users! =D

3. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
  4. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thanks it works for my R4.

BTW omgpwn666... nice job uping ur post count u retard. Nothing u said had value.

Wynd

5. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    Think its time for you to grow up. To actually think I care about a number. Anyways I like to compliment/comment on peoples stuff. No crime there.

6. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    You mean just like your (and my) post?
    That's why post counts typically don't mean shit.

7. magicksun

Member magicksun GBAtemp Fan

Argentina
    I do everything u say and dont work , when i select akmenu4.nds there are 3 options ( ak , micro sd , slot 2) the only i can select is micro sd) and when i select it , show a empty window

8. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    That's because it only works on 1 particular R4 clone called the R4 Ultra. It's not a fix for anything else even tho the guy who created the topic made it sound that way.

9. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    I was curious as to how this little poll was going, so I checked Show Results...
    100% "No ;_;"

10. Sefi

Member Sefi GBAtemp Fan

I decided to retire my R4 and grab an AceKard2 since it's only $10 and this game works with it. I think going this long with it until a game I wanted to play wouldn't work is pretty damn good.

11. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.