Mario 64 DS problems

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by SkankButta, Jun 18, 2007.

1. SkankButta
    OP

SkankButta Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2005
    Hi guys! Just wondering if someone could possibly help me out.

I've been trying to play Super Mario 64 DS. Every time I beat King Bomb-Omb and try to recover his star my game freezes. I've dled it two different times and both times it has done the same thing.

I don't think it is my memory card because I made it through Castlevania:DOS without any hiccups and I believe that is a problem game.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. chuckstudios

chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

Jul 19, 2006
    United States
    North Carolina, USA
    It's a bad dump of the game. You have to get the newer dump of it.

3. Ad_Enuff

Ad_Enuff GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2006
    Your ROM is bad, you need to download it from a better source. There is nothing wrong with Super Mario 64 DS on the R4.

My advice is always check your ROMS by using clrMAMEpro (http://www.clrmame.com) and the latest DAT from ADVANsCEne (http://www.advanscene.com).

4. Arnold Schwarzen

Arnold Schwarzen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Try to get ahold of the v1.1 dump.

5. SkankButta
    OP

SkankButta Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2005
    I thought I did have the 1.1 dump. I've tried 2 versions and have another, so I'll give that a shot.

A quick question on using clrmamepro...

I have the Release collection loaded in a profile. When I attempt to scan, it is looking through my whole rom folder and giving me a bunch of gibberish. Is there a way to scan a particular file only?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice