Mario 3D All Stars Announced

After months of speculation, Mario 3D All Stars has been announced. To celebrate the series’ 35th anniversary, Nintendo has revealed a slew of new events and games. Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, and 3D World are coming to the Nintendo Switch. In addition Super Mario Bros. 35 was announced, which is a 35-player online game set in the original Super Mario Bros world.

In a new video presentation released today, Nintendo detailed several games, products and in-game events that are all arriving for the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros.This includes games new to the Nintendo Switch family of systems like Super Mario 3D All-Stars, a collection of three Super Mario games of the modern era: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy; Super Mario Bros. 35, a 35-player online battle in the world of the original Super Mario Bros.; and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, an enhanced version of Super Mario 3D World which originally launched on Wii U.

The game will launch on September 18th. It will be sold physically in limited form, and on digital until March 2021, after which it’ll be pulled from sale.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like a fair price, if this site is accurate
It depends on your point of reference. For example, look at the crash/spyro trilogies. Those were priced at $40 dollars and contained 3 games remade from the ground up. By that comparison, these are overpriced. If you're comparing by prices of these games on the second hand market, it makes a little more sense. That is until you consider the prices of previous rereleases of these games. 64 cost $10, and galaxy cost $20 on the Wii U eshop. Sunshine wasn't on the eshop, but lets just say it falls in-beteween at $15. That's still only $45 and even if you decide to be generous and value sunshine at $20, it is only $50 compared to $60.

I'm not saying either opinion is right or wrong. At the end of the day it is just that, an opinion. However, I don't think it's worth arguing because both sides are valid.

Reactions: banjo2

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Capture.PNG
Got a look at the game / soundtrack selection screen.
Not a huge fan of it tbh, kind of boring. Reminds me a bit of the S/NES Classic menu.

Got it from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV0SOT9dYrw.
Be warned, it's Nintendo Minute, so it's cringe.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where to put this since there are multiple threads, but I thought I'd post these here (keep in mind this is from the leaked copies)
They've updated graffiti portals to not be a compressed mess, which really bothered me in the original:
1600189277038.png

Also, the gray cubes in secret levels normally unseen by normal hardware but visible in Dolphin, are visible in this version. It makes me wonder if that's an oversight or it was meant to be that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there