Mario 3D All Stars Announced

After months of speculation, Mario 3D All Stars has been announced. To celebrate the series’ 35th anniversary, Nintendo has revealed a slew of new events and games. Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, and 3D World are coming to the Nintendo Switch. In addition Super Mario Bros. 35 was announced, which is a 35-player online game set in the original Super Mario Bros world.

In a new video presentation released today, Nintendo detailed several games, products and in-game events that are all arriving for the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros.This includes games new to the Nintendo Switch family of systems like Super Mario 3D All-Stars, a collection of three Super Mario games of the modern era: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy; Super Mario Bros. 35, a 35-player online battle in the world of the original Super Mario Bros.; and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, an enhanced version of Super Mario 3D World which originally launched on Wii U.

The game will launch on September 18th. It will be sold physically in limited form, and on digital until March 2021, after which it’ll be pulled from sale.

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ahhh! This is awesome! Mario All Stars on SNES was one of my favorites.

Cannot wait to play Sunshine without dealing with 75% speed emulation! :yayswitch:

Edit: Lame that it's a limited sale thing.. At least it's happening, even if it's limited time crap.

Edit 2: In the Sunshine trailer they didn't show mario running while spraying water.. Wonder how/if they fixed the need for an analogue trigger. Maybe use L for spray while moving and keep ZR for spraying while standing still.

Last edited by TheCasualties,
Reactions: Nightcat

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
......Mario all stars shoulda had world, land n land 2 in it, i'da tweaked em too, 4 player co-op, challenges, voices (optional) E-reader levels.

3d all stars is missing galaxy 2, i'd also give it the 4 player treatment, especially considering the DS version of 64, cept i'd have thrown Waluigi a bone lol.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury coming :) I'm sure there new levels than on 3DS or Wii U because of Super Mario Odyssey and there was 1 or 2 levels from Super Mario Odyssey on 3DS. Also how about Super Mario Sunshine will the Gamecube controller work on that game that have left and right shoulder bump throttle that support for squirt while running?:unsure:

PoiRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ok. I'm happy Mario Sunshine will be available on the Switch. I guess I won't buy it though, if there are no enhancements from the original gamecube version. Still have the wii and wii u hooked up.

Disappointing these aren't proper HD remasters.

Reactions: mak-can-o-beans

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I'm happy Mario Sunshine will be available on the Switch. I guess I won't buy it though, if there are no enhancements from the original gamecube version. Still have the wii and wii u hooked up.

Disappointing these aren't proper HD remasters.

Why would anyone have both a Wii and Wii U hooked up, rather than just the Wii U that can play everything the Wii can?

James_

aka Underscore_, or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, so

I think adrenaline in running through my body

I'm pretty hyped, I haven't played Sunshine or Galaxy before so this may be a good way to play them for the first time

Dunno why people think they're gonna sell all three games seperately for high prices after 31st March but aight

Also I'm definitely gonna get Mario 35

and maybe 3D World as well

MK Live Home Circuit is interesting, but I ain't gonna get it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning