Mario 3 on 3

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ole jason, Jul 24, 2006.

1. ole jason
    OP

ole jason GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2006
    This game is actually better than expected. I'm sure I'm missing out on some stuff because I can't read anything but it's still fun.

2. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    im using supercardSD and superkey with ds lite. the dpad works but not the a b x y buttons... anybody else?

3. FifthE1ement

FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 19, 2006
    United States
    Go into options... 3rd item down and set to yes. You'll notie the top screen go from showing you a picture of the dpad to a picture of the face buttons. I had this same problem!

FifthE1ement

4. AshuraZro

AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Feb 21, 2004
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    This didn't really need a new topic, did it? Anyways, I'm loving the game but taking a break now. Final Match on Hard mode is an absolute bitch. :[

Gonna go play a game I haven't played in AAAAAGES. Super Mario Land!

5. ole jason
    OP

ole jason GBAtemp Regular

Jan 11, 2006
    Didn't see the old thread, go ahead and erase it if ya wish pally.

Yeah I figured out how to change it to the dpad and I like that better. It always feels awkward holding the system with one hand for me.

6. leetdood

leetdood GBAtemp Regular

Jan 16, 2006
    Canada
    He probably meant the thread in the Community forum. It's what? 13 pages long or something.

7. Scorpin200

Scorpin200 Iceman

Banned
    Jan 14, 2006
    United States
    Maryland
    Game was ok till u play hard mode they just give the computer whatever it wants, and the shit with the stage helping the computer by blowing u up or burning you. I already beat it though , but this crap game should just stay in japan it doesn't even have wifi? what's the point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice