Hacking Mariko revision. Does nobody care about hacking these?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh, I just want my Switch to feel less bland, heck even the Wii had more life to it, and it released in 2007. And downgrade my firmware so I don't have that stupid NSO button.

It seems it's going to be another 3 years wait for a Mariko hack.

And no, I am ABSOLUTELY NOT going to purchase a chip from a random sketchy site (as new ones aren't being made already) & solder it. I do not know how to even solder. Plus, the switch has proprietary screws.
Then quit acting like a spoiled baby and either buy your games or discover an exploit. Hackers aren't here just so you can effortlessly pirate games.

Reactions: AlexMCS and JeepX87

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've thought that there is no more such chips on AliExpress. Atleast i couldn't found one. Anyone know where to get SX Core?
I'm not sure if that type of information can be shared since Nintendo has been pressuring resellers from having it. Plus even if you find a reseller, the price is incredibly high. You might have better luck finding an unpatched unit instead.

Reactions: Kart and JeepX87

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've thought that there is no more such chips on AliExpress. Atleast i couldn't found one. Anyone know where to get SX Core?

TX (maker of SX) stopped make those after get arrested and it hasn't updated since, so it is getting more rare until nothing to left.

I have to agree with other member - find unpatched Switch, or wait for clone mod chips.

Reactions: Kart and Draxzelex

Kart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
TX (maker of SX) stopped make those after get arrested and it hasn't updated since, so it is getting more rare until nothing to left.

I have to agree with other member - find unpatched Switch, or wait for clone mod chips.
Guess i got blessed by the pirate god with a kiss in forehead. After i wrote my previous comment i have googled for SX OS chips on our eBaylike stores and found a new fresh post with chip and not for 220$ but for some 70$! But there's more! It was in MY city and seller created post right in that exact moment that i was searching. I could't believe in this, to good to be true. But it's turns out to be a real chip and now it's working in my Mariko Switch (sendet it to a man that soldered it to console) and i'm tinkiring with EmuNAND and why the hell creating emuMCC and trying to lower it's weight with NxNandManager i got exact oposit result (two folders in emuMCC for 30gb each) xD

Kart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Данунах... Ой, то есть, it would be nice to share some proofs in this case. Thank you!
Are you serious? :D
Well, i can upload my futile attempt at soldering :lol: that is why i have send Switch to Saint Petersburg to a man who could fix this and solder chip as it should be (costed me another 20$ but it was worth it).
Seriously i was in shock when i found this chip at such low price and in my city (Murmansk).
Hope you can find it too when times comes. I have heard that there's clones of this chip could hit the market in the future. Don't know if it's true though.
sBgiD4HfkKY.jpg

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I have heard that there's clones of this chip could hit the market in the future. Don't know if it's true though.
These chips are real. They can be bought on aliexpress for example. But here is the catch, the chips are not reflashable atm and the shutdown is broken in some way. And not very cheap.

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
the ones who complain about a $60 game are the same ones who get pissed off at theflow for making 10 grand for disclosing an exploit on the ps4. they do absolutely nothing in the scene, yet they feel entitled.
It's a free country, is it not?
People can complain without being ridiculed or called upon.
I don't see a reason why him or anyone else not contributing to scene whatsoever other than use what is available online is an issue...unless you want to make elite group of privileged contributes and devs sharing among them selves.
The reality is that some do and some dont, and thats fine, thats the way of the universe. The point here is that we are all gamers with different characters and levels of understandings and life story.

Last edited by MetoMeto,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a free country, is it not?
People can complain without being ridiculed or called upon.
I don't see a reason why him or anyone else not contributing to scene whatsoever other than use what is available online is an issue...unless you want to make elite group of privileged contributes and devs sharing among them selves.
The reality is that some do and some dont, and thats fine, thats the way of the universe. The point here is that we are all gamers with different characters and levels of understandings and life story.

you obviously don't understand the situation. you're now on my ignore list.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is honestly probably going to be more interest in the OLED model.

Also, you just know people here are going to attempt to shove the OLED screen into their hacked Switch! :P

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo did a good job with Mariko IMO. The only exploit that ever happened as of this writing is outside of their control. There's a rumor that PS5 might even be exploitable because of an AMD bug. So buy your launch PS5 now! or maybe not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended