Hacking Mariko revision. Does nobody care about hacking these?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it should be a crime to open more threads about mariko hacking, if the OP ist not a well known person

Why? Because you don't like it? Cancel the cancelling and don't read the thread. What's it to ya?

I think it's good to keep info flowing. SciresM even stepped in to educate. Pretty good read. And a worthwhile thread imho.

The threads that are worthless are the ones where people want to run multiple cfw and get bullied in to using one with propaganda and partial truths. Threads where questions are answered with manipulation and arrogance. Keep the conversation going! It's good for the scene.

Questions and ideas are a sign of intelligence.

Last edited by mikefor20,

mrgone

old man
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why? Because you don't like it? Cancel the cancelling and don't read the thread. What's it to ya?

I think it's good to keep info flowing. SciresM even stepped in to educate. Pretty good read. And a worthwhile thread imho.

The threads that are worthless are the ones where people want to run multiple cfw and get bullied in to using one with propaganda and partial truths. Threads where questions are answered with manipulation and arrogance. Keep the conversation going! It's good for the scene.

Questions and ideas are a sign of intelligence.

maybe it's just me, but it fells like every few days someone opens a new thread about mariko hacking
maybe i hadn't complained if there were one central thread about this topic

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have to understand the truth. CFW and Mods are dying on consoles Look at last gen PS4 was partially cracked, Xbox One Never Cracked, and only the V1 Switches are moddable , there is a modchip for the switch but it's hard to find now since SXOS is no longer here.

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
People have to understand the truth. CFW and Mods are dying on consoles Look at last gen PS4 was partially cracked, Xbox One Never Cracked, and only the V1 Switches are moddable , there is a modchip for the switch but it's hard to find now since SXOS is no longer here.

Can only agree, besides that just look at Deja Vu, PegaScape, Caffeine or whatever it was called, it should be supportet up to 7.0.0 but was never portet after 4.1.0, donno if that ever worked on Mariko, but it shows how little effort was made on the patched Erista consoles

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can only agree, besides that just look at Deja Vu, PegaScape, Caffeine or whatever it was called, it should be supportet up to 7.0.0 but was never portet after 4.1.0, donno if that ever worked on Mariko, but it shows how little effort was made on the patched Erista consoles

Most devs won't buy one or put their necks out there for it when there are a ton of unpatched consoles out there. And you heard ScireM.. 500 hours. No pay. You're lucky you got what you got. Go on Ebay and buy a hackable tablet. Cheaper than a chip with install.

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Most devs won't buy one or put their necks out there for it when there are a ton of unpatched consoles out there. And you heard ScireM.. 500 hours. No pay. You're lucky you got what you got. Go on Ebay and buy a hackable tablet. Cheaper than a chip with install.

I got what i need with my 2 unpatched consoles

My POW was ment so those that those that don't understand why so little is being done for hacking the Mariko could see that even the patched ones diden't get much attention either even though there was a way to hack them

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or...