Mariko Modchip to Pokemon Unite

kpetah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I'm new on this and my english sucks, sorry if I misspelled any word.
So, I'm running atmosphere normal with emunand, but i wish to play pokemon united on the sysnand.
I've alread did a clean up on the internal sd card, leaving no traces of the hacking.
But now, I cant update from official source from setting. I run some error like the server is refusing my conection.
I get the error 2137-8058. I have the prodinfo backup, but dont know how restore it or disable incognito on sysnand.

Someone can help me?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, I'm new on this and my english sucks, sorry if I misspelled any word.
So, I'm running atmosphere normal with emunand, but i wish to play pokemon united on the sysnand.
I've alread did a clean up on the internal sd card, leaving no traces of the hacking.
But now, I cant update from official source from setting. I run some error like the server is refusing my conection.
I get the error 2137-8058. I have the prodinfo backup, but dont know how restore it or disable incognito on sysnand.

Someone can help me?
First of all you don't need to change anything on the SD card, simply booting into sysNAND normally without going through RCM is enough, Nintendo don't currently check the SD card for hacks.
Did you even install Incognito on the sysNAND in the first place? It's uninstalled using the same program you installed it with. But there may be some logs that indicate to Nintendo that the console had Incognito installed, that could be suspicious.

kpetah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First of all you don't need to change anything on the SD card, simply booting into sysNAND normally without going through RCM is enough, Nintendo don't currently check the SD card for hacks.
Did you even install Incognito on the sysNAND in the first place? It's uninstalled using the same program you installed it with. But there may be some logs that indicate to Nintendo that the console had Incognito installed, that could be suspicious.
So, I dont remember installing anything on sysnand. I was using sx os until they stopped updating and migrate to Atmo after that.
And still, after I formated the sysNAND, the incognito wasnt supposed to be gone?
I have a V2, so I dont use RCM. I kind just boot into hekate and Choose Emunand or SysNand.
And thanks for the reply !

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
If you used incognito in your sysnand, you'll need to use incognito in your sysnand again to restore your prodinfo backup. As far as I know the only way to do that right now is using Tinfoil, as incognito is now built into it.
I'm not exactly sure where you have to put your backup in your SD for it to see it though.

Restoring a full NAND backup of your sysnand if you have any would be easier of course. And this should remove incognito, if you have done this already, you might be banned.

But if you don't have that, then run CFW in your sysnand, put your switch in Airplane mode (don't forget this, or as soon as you remove incognito you risk of getting banned if you don't), install tinfoil, restore your prodinfo. And since you're using CFW on your sysnand, make sure you configure hekate to run sysnand without cfw the next time, if you can remove the sysnand with cfw option from hekate entirely so you don't select it by mistake later it would be better, and then try using a tool or a guide to REALLY clean your sysnand of hack traces. (just deleting stuff in your SD card won't do it)

You can use this tool
https://gbatemp.net/threads/clean-the-nand-of-the-nintendo-switch-haku33-homebrew.548620/

Or follow this guide to do it manually:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cleaning-up-nand-to-play-online-safely.551767/

If after doing all of this you're still getting errors, you might be already banned and there's nothing else to do.

Last edited by Zkajavier,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1