• I do it, but I control my rate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't get any.

• I quit.

• I think I might try.

• I don't like weed (bad experiences with it).

• It'll kill you!

• If someone legalizes it I'll do it.

• It should be legal.

• Even if it was legal, I still wouldn't do it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i make money by selling oregano to kids who want to try it for the first time so im a dealer but no i have never tried it and dont plan to

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol hola your sig is gonna get removed again. It's like 450 x 150, limit is 400 x 100.

Anyways, if marijuana is for medical purposes I suppose it's okay. If it's for getting high, then it's stupid.

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkAura said:
lol hola your sig is gonna get removed again. It's like 450 x 150, limit is 400 x 100.

Anyways, if marijuana is for medical purposes I suppose it's okay. If it's for getting high, then it's stupid.

With your friends, getting high is the best! It's all fun and laughs, kinda like video games.

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, most people think they are cool by smoking pot. Let me say that all it does is mess you up BAD. I smoked pot for over 10 years since i was 14, and i'm not just talking a little bit here and there. I was basically stoned all day every day for ten years, sometimes me and a mate or two would easily smoke a quarter or half an ounce in a night, quality hydroponic stuff too. Pot makes you feel lazy, gives you a false sense of reality, causes severe depression and social issues, and worst of all i reduces your memory to just about nothing. These days i don't touch the shit but i can tell you i really miss my memory and i'm pretty sure it aint coming back, it sucks to watch a good movie and then a couple of days later you can't even remember most of it, or start playing a good game then stop for a few days and forget how to play it. All in all, pot is all good when you start, smoke a little and get smashed, then everything is back to normal after a couple of hours. The longer you smoke it though, the more you realize your just messing yourself up.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still like it and that's because I only do it around one time a month. It keeps it fun and of course I only do it with friends (and family, as in my brother).

Some (old)friends of mine are addicted and it can really change people...

EDIT:

I do think weed should be legal btw.

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Nottulys said:
Well fukin put mb01

Cheers dude, i like to share these things with other people to maybe stop them making the same mistakes as myself. This applies to all other drugs too, as i've been there and done them too. Still do some as well.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
I get Cheeched with Chong on a three foot bong.
wacko.gif

Look up the video of "The Streets- The Irony of it All"...it sums up my view pretty clearly.

legalize it. Badda boom, badda bing.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mb01 said:
Well, most people think they are cool by smoking pot. Let me say that all it does is mess you up BAD. I smoked pot for over 10 years since i was 14, and i'm not just talking a little bit here and there. I was basically stoned all day every day for ten years, sometimes me and a mate or two would easily smoke a quarter or half an ounce in a night, quality hydroponic stuff too. Pot makes you feel lazy, gives you a false sense of reality, causes severe depression and social issues, and worst of all i reduces your memory to just about nothing. These days i don't touch the shit but i can tell you i really miss my memory and i'm pretty sure it aint coming back, it sucks to watch a good movie and then a couple of days later you can't even remember most of it, or start playing a good game then stop for a few days and forget how to play it. All in all, pot is all good when you start, smoke a little and get smashed, then everything is back to normal after a couple of hours. The longer you smoke it though, the more you realize your just messing yourself up.

Thats all well and good, but there are two MAJOR reasons you could have been effected by weed in that way.

One: You were smoking since you were 14. You're body is still growing and changing. You threw weed into the mix, and bam. You've fucked up natural development.

Two: You were stoned for 10 years straight, sometimes smoking between an 8th and a half o a night, between you and a mate? Holy fuck man. i'm a daily smoker, but me and the Wife® go through about an 8th a week. And it was "quality" smoke? So you were putting THAT much of high powered THC into your system? Yea, that can fuck you up as well.

Your story is good reason to stop... but thats over the fucking top.

---

I have two major arguments for why marijuana should be legal.

Actually, its just one, but with many points. Because Alcohol is so very accepted everywhere.

Joke:
Whats the difference between driving drunk and driving stoned?
Driving drunk, you blow through a stop sign at 60 miles per hour.
Driving stoned, you stop and wait for the stop sign to turn greed.

How many people have died from marijuana poisoning? How many have died from alcohol poisoning? How many drunken fights have you seen/heard about/ seen on the news/newspaper? How many stoned fights have you EVER heard about (... more than, "no, it's your turn to get the food" "fuck you, its your turn." "oh, right, i'll get it.")

Alcohol is legal, pot is not. ...makes no sense in my head.

Ooo, time to end this rant. Sorry
wink.gif

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
mb01 said:

Thats all well and good, but there are two MAJOR reasons you could have been effected by weed in that way.

One: You were smoking since you were 14. You're body is still growing and changing. You threw weed into the mix, and bam. You've fucked up natural development.

Two: You were stoned for 10 years straight, sometimes smoking between an 8th and a half o a night, between you and a mate? Holy fuck man. i'm a daily smoker, but me and the Wife® go through about an 8th a week. And it was "quality" smoke? So you were putting THAT much of high powered THC into your system? Yea, that can fuck you up as well.

Your story is good reason to stop... but thats over the fucking top.

---

I have two major arguments for why marijuana should be legal.

Actually, its just one, but with many points. Because Alcohol is so very accepted everywhere.

Joke:
Whats the difference between driving drunk and driving stoned?
Driving drunk, you blow through a stop sign at 60 miles per hour.
Driving stoned, you stop and wait for the stop sign to turn greed.

How many people have died from marijuana poisoning? How many have died from alcohol poisoning? How many drunken fights have you seen/heard about/ seen on the news/newspaper? How many stoned fights have you EVER heard about (... more than, "no, it's your turn to get the food" "fuck you, its your turn." "oh, right, i'll get it.")

Alcohol is legal, pot is not. ...makes no sense in my head.

Ooo, time to end this rant. Sorry
wink.gif

Definately good points man, i agree with you pretty strongly, although i have unfortunately seen worse cases as well where people were affected much worse than me from far less usage. I guess it's probably a case of everyone is different and reacts to things in different ways.

I very much agree with you on the legalization though. I have always said that pot is far less dangerous than alcohol and other substances. It's just long term use that can cause problems. I was actually gonna follow my post up with pretty much the same thing you said on legalization.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weed is like cigarettes but it's at least not just a dumb way to get nicotine.

Regular cigarettes is the choice of a moron. It's just burning vegetation and a chemical dependency.

At least weed can offer the benefit of being a pain killer.
But it's fixing one ailment, and giving another.
Although the average weed user will not smoke a pack of weed cigarettes in a day. You only need the one essentially.

But myself, I don't smoke anything under any circumstances.
I get my happy fix from sex and chocolate
smile.gif
Less harm on the lungs, and tastes better. And the exercise is good too.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My friends asked me to go with them smoking marijuana once. I said yes, but I felt guilty and that same evening I said no.

silent sniper

!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I'm sorry to hear that mb01, but people make their own choices. Like, I have to pothead uncles, on of them who used to smoke as much as you and then quit because of that memory issue and the other controls his rate and he's fine.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Occasionally when partying with friends. Don´t enjoy it nowadays as much anymore though. It seems to me the stuff is a hell of a lot harder now than it was 20 years ago.

Maybe it´s just me, because I´m just older, or I didn´t drink back then, but for sure it knocks me on my @ss nowadays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb