RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemon___the_first_pokemon_battle_by_sa_dui-d6si6o4.jpg

Hello everyone, Revpokemon here again to host our forum's next Pokemon Tournament !

As of today, I am accepting for our March tournament.

Sign ups, for this tournament, will close on March 6th at 11:59PM (USA - Central Time).

This tournament's start date has been planned for Saturday March 7th.

Also, the format will be Double Flat-Battles.

Interested parties, that would like to compete in this tournament, are asked to post their 3DS Friend Code along with their time zone/region below.

Do note that you need a copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire to participate in this tournament.

Any entrant found using Pokemon X or Pokemon Y will be dropped from this tournament.

Outside of tournament entrants, I am looking for users who can record/upload these battles (Youtube or Filetrip)

Forum Name : breaktemp
3DS-Friend Code : 1864-9639-1699 (Zeheart)
Time Zone : USA - Central Time

Forum Name : red7s
3DS-Friend Code : 3325-1491-9906 (Red)
Time Zone : USA - EST

3DS Friend Code:5301-0484-7488
Time Zone: UTC-06:00
Reguion:USA

Attachments

• 2015 Play! Pokémon VG Rules and Formats EN(2).pdf
    695.1 KB · Views: 243
Reactions: breaktemp
D

Deleted User

I would like to signup :)

Forum Name : Red7s
3DS-Friend Code : 3325-1491-9906 (Red)
Time Zone : USA - EST

Reactions: breaktemp

RevPokemon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...but wouldn't a X/Y user have problems battling someone using ORAS exclusives ?

* like mega stones and such *
Well that is why I said as a last resort as I feel it is better to have a x/y user than 15 users in the tourney due to placement issues. Also it could be said a or/as only user could have issues due to not having access to x/y. Either way I guess it as to the or/as I am open to x/y users as long as they follow the other rules of the tourney

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, have you been able to advertise this tournament on youtube and/or social media ?

* or any other pokemon forums *

You can also message some of the entrants from the last tournament to see if the want to enter again.

Do remember to update your profile message to let everyone know you are hosting another pokemon tournament.

RevPokemon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, have you been able to advertise this tournament on youtube and/or social media ?

* or any other pokemon forums *

You can also message some of the entrants from the last tournament to see if the want to enter again.

Do remember to update your profile message to let everyone know you are hosting another pokemon tournament.
Yeah only I have one concern and that is that Nintendo is having an online Pokemon tourney around the same time and I'm afraid that is why a few aren't going to come

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yeah only I have one concern and that is that Nintendo is having an online Pokemon tourney around the same time and I'm afraid that is why a few aren't going to come
It's only 10 battles per day (plus rollover), so you should be good.

I'd participate if I had any sort of Doubles team. I don't think Talonflame + Serperior lead would go too well ;)

RevPokemon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's only 10 battles per day (plus rollover), so you should be good.

I'd participate if I had any sort of Doubles team. I don't think Talonflame + Serperior lead would go too well ;)
Well feel welcome to join if you want and I could lend you some pokemon (although I'd need em back)

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well feel welcome to join if you want and I could lend you some pokemon (although I'd need em back)
Nah, that's all right. I have a 5IV Ditto I chained, so it's just a matter of me being lazy. I'm more of a singles guy anyway.

But I might change that because of the Dragons battle comp, so I'll keep you posted if I do decide to enter!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: