Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the past 12 hours (real time, not game time) MapleStory DS has locked up on me twice.
In the first 8 hrs of play, there was no problem. After that I locked up after 1 hr and lost my progress, and then 2 hours, again losing my progress, for a total of 11hrs (I was using Quick Save, not the fat guy save).

Has this happen to anyone else?
I'm using AKAIO 1.6RC2 on an AceKard 2i with a cleanpatched ROM and no cheats.

And it just happened again
frown.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
In the past 12 hours (real time, not game time) MapleStory DS has locked up on me twice.
In the first 8 hrs of play, there was no problem. After that I locked up after 1 hr and lost my progress, and then 2 hours, again losing my progress, for a total of 11hrs (I was using Quick Save, not the fat guy save).

I'm using AKAIO 1.6RC2 on an AceKard 2i with a clean ROM and no cheats.

frown.gif
According to elixirdream there was a patch needed to get passed the naming screen. Somehow you've passed that portion with a clean ROM. Here's the patch if you'd like to apply it to your ROM: Link. AKAIO 1.6RC3 will probably have a fix for this and should be released soon.

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
twiztidsinz said:

frown.gif

Yeah that happened to me too : (.
I put my DS into sleep mode by closing the cover. Then when I opened it, I took a step, and it froze. 2 HOURS gone like that. Right before I was about to fight Ergoth (or whatever you call it) on my warrior.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
twiztidsinz said:

frown.gif
According to elixirdream there was a patch needed to get passed the naming screen. Somehow you've passed that portion with a clean ROM. Here's the patch if you'd like to apply it to your ROM: Link. AKAIO 1.6RC3 will probably have a fix for this and should be released soon.
Whoops... I DO have a patched ROM. My mistake.

Guess I'll just have to wait for RC3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)