Hacking Manufacturer With Best Support

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am sorry if this has been asked before but which manufacturer supports their products the best. Am thinking about buying a slot one card for my new NDS lite.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For game fixing Supercard... slot2's are still getting fixes regualry and fast when a rom won't work, best record bar none.

For pretty menus I don't know.

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your answers gentlemen.I will look at those
smile.gif

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cyclo DS, Edge, and supercard seem to have good support. acekard can be a little patchy sometimes (bleach still doesn't work, and a few older games only work with the old loader (by holding the button when launching))

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i would say acekard, scds and maybe ezflash for official support. dstt, r4 and acekard is quite widely used to you can expect a lot of support from the homebrew community, ie ysmenu or akaio... and to some extent stuff like menudo and dsision, which isn't really a bad thing too.

edge does have a great compatibility so it's really great as it is, though official updates have been few. team edge usually release an update every 1.5 - 2 months, but nothing major, just a few game patches here and there. don't expect much new features and homebrew support for it if you get it, though it's a solid cart with the best loading times etc.

cyclods is good too, i think the team cyclops is still developing features for it so it may be a good choice too, if you don't mind the high price

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help guys... I am looking for a slot 1 and 2 combination that work well together

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i would suggest an ez3-in-1 for slot 2 since it can pretty much do anything you'd need a slot 2 for, ie boot gba games, rumble and exp ram for opera browser.

most slot 1 have pretty good support for ez3-in-1 so it's up to your budget and choice

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
UltraMagnus said:
Normmatt said:
Acekard 2 with AKAIO (Official loader sucks).

the op specifically asked about support from the team, not from some shade tree developer
wink.gif

Watch who your calling a 'shade tree developer' I'm not part of the official team no but i by far provide the best support, games fixes usually come out the day the game is released. Any bugs reported are taken care of swiftly and any feature requests (within reason) are usually added within the week.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
UltraMagnus said:
Normmatt said:
Acekard 2 with AKAIO (Official loader sucks).

the op specifically asked about support from the team, not from some shade tree developer
wink.gif

Watch who your calling a 'shade tree developer' I'm not part of the official team no but i by far provide the best support, games fixes usually come out the day the game is released. Any bugs reported are taken care of swiftly and any feature requests (within reason) are usually added within the week.

its not an insult.... its just a moderately archaic term for "hobbyist". ie, someone that does something in the shade of a tree....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool