Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's impossible until wii firmware is hacked. Which even then is going to be a really huge pain in the ass because nintendo puts out a new firmware so frequently.

StewGriffin16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aww, that's too bad.
smile.gif
good luck when that finally happens.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not that bad. It would be better uncensored. The main reason the game sucks though for me is because the camera angles are horrible which is really the fault of the controls. If this game was for 360 it would have been sick.

maddk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I didn't have any problems with the camera... anyway... the wii game partitions can't be edited and I don't think thats happening any time soon.

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best we can do is wait for the denmark release i believe which will be uncensored. brickblock and regionfree it and it's as good as ntsc for us

my friend and i played through the game once but if the uncensored version comes out, i might play it again just for fun and slower since i'd be wanting to do executions any chance possible

and since i'm only playing it again for the fun of the executions, i wouldn't really care about the difficulty so if a "can i play daddy" mode was available i'd even use that
tongue.gif
not going to happen though i imagine.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Except UK and Germany (as far as i know) most EU country's didn't ban the original preview release.
Most ministers feel themself not in place to ban it by law, it's a matter of parents responsibility.

I've seen movies with much more gore and a child could rent it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you just want my asshole that's the difference