• Total voters

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

So I have recently got a PSP Go (I'm back on the PSP scene again after many years)!!!

I was looking for a full uncensored version of Manhunt 2, but; the ones that claim to be completely uncensored aren't. There is either, camera shake, blur, or flash flashing during the executions; or when punches are made.

The patches from back in the day don't address the three issues I've mentioned, so what I've done is... I have manually patched all level files for anyone interested.

Steps to play the game truly uncensored with no ESRB censoring:

1: Grab yourself a copy of UMDGEN.
2: Your Manhunt 2 iso (ripped from your legally owned UMD or iso obtained elsewhere). If you have uncut or original iso, not to worry; this will work with any version of the iso.
3: Extract the attached zip file; This will extract in a structure exactly same as the game iso.
4: Open UMDGEN, Locate your iso within UMDGEN; and open it.

Once opened within UMDGEN. Go to:
PSP\USRDIR\Global.

Now go to the folder you have extracted and go to the same location: PSP\USRDIR\Global. You will see the file named LVLSETUP.ini. Just drag and drop it within UMDGEN.

5: Next in UMDGEN, go to folder: PSP\USRDIR\LEVELS.

Same as before, go back to the extracted folder and go to the same location: PSP\USRDIR\LEVELS.

Each level folder e.g. :A01_ES each contain a GLVLSET.ini. Within UMDGEN Go to the same level folder; e.g. A01_ES and same as before, drag and drop the file from within the extracted folder to the same location within UMDGEN.

You will then repeat this process for the remaining level folders. Open up a level folder within the extracted folder; then open the same location within UMDGEN, and replace the file within UMDGEN. Once complete, make sure you click on Save; to save your changes. I personally select uncompressed iso, but you can always try yourself with compressed cso.

6: Copy to your PSP and place in the ISO folder within the root of your memory card and you're now good to play the game as it was originally meant to be. With zero censorship!!!

Any queries or if anyone gets stuck, just give me a shout.

JellyBeanGreen2.

Attachments

• Manhunt 2 Uncensored files.zip
    66.6 KB · Views: 799

Cognoscenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reply back here, what’s the problem?
Hi :)
(1) i wonder if you dont have a PS2 Manhunt uncensored version too
(2) Im completely lost with theses manipulation , if it possible to upload the PSP Manhunt 2 100% uncensored in a ISO format that i would easily install on a CFW PS3 myself and watch it running right in front of my ?its unbelivable" eyes LOL

Please I need your help

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi :)
(1) i wonder if you dont have a PS2 Manhunt uncensored version too
(2) Im completely lost with theses manipulation , if it possible to upload the PSP Manhunt 2 100% uncensored in a ISO format that i would easily install on a CFW PS3 myself and watch it running right in front of my ?its unbelivable" eyes LOL

Please I need your help
A1, I don’t have a PS2 copy. However the modules I guess would be the same / very similar.

A2, the instructions I have provided are that simple, it can’t get any easier. I won’t provide a copy of the ISO. However, if you do follow my guide, you will notice it is incredibly simple. I have edited all files already all you have to do is replace the files from my attached zip. If you get stuck at a step I have no problem in assisting. But I won’t do the work for you. I have already edited the module files, tested, wrote the guide and uploaded to this site. Good luck!

Cognoscenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A1, I don’t have a PS2 copy. However the modules I guess would be the same / very similar.

A2, the instructions I have provided are that simple, it can’t get any easier. I won’t provide a copy of the ISO. However, if you do follow my guide, you will notice it is incredibly simple. I have edited all files already all you have to do is replace the files from my attached zip. If you get stuck at a step I have no problem in assisting. But I won’t do the work for you. I have already edited the module files, tested, wrote the guide and uploaded to this site. Good luck!

Its hard to understand in english since my original language is french
its not that im lazy , its difficult for me to understand and im in the last stage of my life , i would have liked enjoyt it since i wanted years ago but had too much travel to my local hospital...anyway...I will try my best thanks

Cognoscenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jellybeangreen2
I can provide genuine sony disc (complete with case & instruction) that i bought brand new at the release
...its too complexe for me , how much you would charge me for providing me a PSP & PS2 iSO fully uncensored ?
can contact me directly for details : [email protected]

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jellybeangreen2
I can provide genuine sony disc (complete with case & instruction) that i bought brand new at the release
...its too complexe for me , how much you would charge me for providing me a PSP & PS2 iSO fully uncensored ?
can contact me directly for details : [email protected]
I won’t charge anything. You don’t need to send me anything. Let’s take this to PM.

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think I could follow these same steps with a PS2 iso then imgburn to dvd and boot with FMCB? I played the psp one years ago but don’t have one anymore. PS2 is my only option :/
The PS2 ISO structure should be very similar if not the same. - If you have nay issues just shout. You'll need a modded PS2 to use this of course.

DrPickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you just make a ps2 guide for us noobs? Or atleast pm me on how to do it? I have a ps2 iso ready to go.

It's literally the same process for PS2. Get a DVD Editor/Extractor, edit and replace the matching files, repackage your ISO. If you can't understand how to do this just do a bit of reading, it's very simple to do and you'll feel much more accomplished in the end.

Reactions: jellybeangreen2

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you just make a ps2 guide for us noobs? Or atleast pm me on how to do it? I have a ps2 iso ready to go.
Follow the guide I created but just use the PS2 ISO and an app like imgburn / magiciso to modify the files. I’m not sure if LBA is used for this game on PS2 but it shouldn’t be an issue anyway as long as you don’t extract the iso then build. - There is nothing stopping you from trying the extract and rebuild method but it’s not needed to edit and reinject the files.

Shwample-fresh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow the guide I created but just use the PS2 ISO and an app like imgburn / magiciso to modify the files. I’m not sure if LBA is used for this game on PS2 but it shouldn’t be an issue anyway as long as you don’t extract the iso then build. - There is nothing stopping you from trying the extract and rebuild method but it’s not needed to edit and reinject the files.
I’m using Apache ps2 tool to update the files. I’ve already replaced the global file, but I’m having trouble with the levels. When I open the files from the game levels there’s no file that say GLVL
im using Apache ps2 tool to change the files. I’ve already got the global file changed, but I ran Into a issue with the levels. In the game files for the levels there’s no file in there that says GLVLSET so I’m not sure which one to replace

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 102

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nvm actually for future reference for any ps2 users out there all you have to do is change the global file .
I started reviewing the ISO last night and was going to message to say you should only need to replace the global file since the level references are slightly different. - Glad you managed to solve it.

Reactions: Shwample-fresh

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Only the leaked PS2 PAL BETA copy from ''TeamSlonik'' was complete uncensored, it also has map differences. Even the PC AO rated copy was not fully uncut.

random_rusak

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i did everything you said, but the game is still censored (it was and still is without executions filters, but some execution, that have decapitations and head-smashing are still censored)
Post automatically merged:

I did everything you said and it still censored (no filters before and after, no decapitations and head-smashing before and after)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."