Manga!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0716080206ur4.jpg

And I bought Yotsuba& used from ebay (vol 1-5) for 22$, should be getting that soon.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In Korea, mangas cost 2-4 bucks per volume.

Fuck, I got my last 3 death notes for 12 bucks.

I don't have a collection, seeing how all the stores in Canada sell useless shit (Old volumes of Naruto, bleach, first volume of Shana, old Negima ones, and a few others. ), or mangas I've already read quite a while ago.

I'm more into light novels. I have the first 10 volumes of Kino no tabi, and the first 4 volumes of Gosick (regrets buying Gosick), while my brother has the whole bugipop phantom collection, which consists of more than 10 novels in the series.

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have like, 1 chinese volume of Bleach and 1 Naruto indepth strategy guide that i have and dunno where it came from. Oh yeah, i also owe the local manga rental store quite a lot of money. (And volumes)
tongue.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got it super duper good here.

Don't need to buy manga, I have a friend that is single dude with a high paying job that lives at home, and thus can buy manga by the score.

Start to finish, if you read one per day, I think you could read his collection in about 3 years
smile.gif

He likely has more manga than most Japanese kids
smile.gif

It's easier to count his collection by how many bankers box full of it that he has.

He also has about the same volume of anime.

It's not all good though. He's in his late 30's and I bet his tool can't even recall what a woman feels like.

Oh well, we all have our priorities eh.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I only read online. Manga is very rare in Portugal and if you find some, it's almost always in french.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The closest thing I have to a manga are a couple of Pokemon comic books from when I was a kid. Haha they were cool when I was a kid.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I have lots of manga! I should take a pic because you probably won't believe me, but currently I probably own around 250+ physical manga volumes and about that in scanlations as well...

I really love the stuff.... I can't help it!

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am limited to reading manga on my PC because it is a pain in the backside to get it in the UK and I am not willing to pay the price to import it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yeah so true