iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to all you manga readers how shall i go about reading this stuff

before i get a hand full of links linking me to lmgtfy i already have and there are quite a handful of applications

mainly looking for something windows based, but i dnt mind linux.

any recommendation? .. Thanks.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Buy it.
smileipb2.png

If I read manga on my laptop, I just download them as pictures, and use windows picture viewer.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
shlong said:
Buy it.
smileipb2.png

If I read manga on my laptop, I just download them as pictures, and use windows picture viewer.

Yeah same, I use Windows 7 Picture Viewer in Full screen with automatic scrolling disabled.
smile.gif

On my Mac I use Sequential, it's awesome. ^^

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use a reader on my Nokia 5800, but on the pc I just read it online.. And on real paper of course~!

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shlong said:
Buy it.
smileipb2.png

picture viewer struggles with the rendering on my Eee

and yes i would definitely buy it - but fucking delivery rates to this country not to mention fucked up customs

anyway thanks a bunch guys
smile.gif

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Maz7006 said:
shlong said:
Buy it.
smileipb2.png

and yes i would definitely buy it - but fucking delivery rates to this country not to mention fucked up customs

smile.gif

The Book Depository has FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE, unfortunately they don't deliver to your country (but if it help anyone else than all is well), for computer viewing purposes I suggest Irfanview.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sinharvest24 said:
kwartel said:
I use a reader on my Nokia 5800, but on the pc I just read it online.. And on real paper of course~!

or just buy it...why would you download it?
You can't read do ya.. But I can't buy it all, since I'm a poor teenager!

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pitman said:
Maz7006 said:
shlong said:
Buy it.
smileipb2.png

smile.gif

The Book Depository has FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE, unfortunately they don't deliver to your country (but if it help anyone else than all is well), for computer viewing purposes I suggest Irfanview.

thanks anyway, i can get a deposit box set up in the US or UK, ill see some relatives, i appreciate it, will also give Infranview a go.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Maz7006 said:
pitman said:
Maz7006 said:
shlong said:
Buy it.
smileipb2.png

smile.gif

thanks anyway, i can get a deposit box set up in the US or UK, ill see some relatives, i appreciate it, will also give Infranview a go.

What I especially love about Irfanview is that Its easy to navigate to the next vol/chapter, I once went on a reading binge of 15 vols (20th Century Boys) without stopping(except bathroom breaks of course and we ordered pizza that day and....) using just 2 fingers (
laugh.gif
).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool