• Start date
  • Views 9,648
  • Replies 71
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
this is what i did hurry now before it gets patched

installed sound hax and got into the homebrew launcher loaded ctr httpwn v1.0.1 then it reset into the homebrew menu then i loaded eshop for 10.4 and it loaded the eshop and i was able to redownload zelda from my list had to do a hard reset to get out reloaded the system and zelda four swords was installed

D

Deleted User

OP
thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

will this let me downgrade 11.1.0-34u using four swords?

Reactions: Posghetti

Chaos8425

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zh2zsMY.jpg

Proof if you don't believe me, notice the tabs i have open in my browser and the date and time on my 3ds

D

Deleted User

OP
sorry i have waithax running and just wanted to make sure i got it right thank you

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me just sum up why this happened:

Before 4swords got pulled, it was available as a free download, so the OP got it.
The problem was that the Eshop does not work on 11.1.0 due to it needed the latest version. So the OP couldn't download it.
He couldn't even get to the HBLauncher due to browserhax being patched.
Thankfully, soundhax was released, so he used ctr-httpwn to get on the eshop.
The thing is, that 4swords is just unlisted in the eshop. You can still download it if you already got it.
And that's what he did.
After that, he used slowhax to insert a hacked save into 4swords and then got his NFIRM downgraded to 10.4

And that, my folks, is the end of the story.

D

Deleted User

OP
just something i hadnt seen anywhere that worked for me and wanted to share i take no credit

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me just sum up why this happened:

Before 4swords got pulled, it was available as a free download, so the OP got it.
The problem was that the Eshop does not work on 11.1.0 due to it needed the latest version. So the OP couldn't download it.
He couldn't even get to the HBLauncher due to browserhax being patched.
Thankfully, soundhax was released, so he used ctr-httpwn to get on the eshop.
The thing is, that 4swords is just unlisted in the eshop. You can still download it if you already got it.
And that's what he did.
After that, he used slowhax to insert a hacked save into 4swords and then got his NFIRM downgraded to 10.4

And that, my folks, is the end of the story.
But you can't do this on 11.2 you still need a 2nd ds to do the downgrade correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1