Man why can't kirby SSU co-op be like amazing mirror?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by JJBro1, Sep 24, 2008.

1. JJBro1
    OP

Member JJBro1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I still think that Amazing mirror was by the far the best kirby game to date. There was four player co-op everyone was a kirby and we could go to any world whenever we wanted independently. SSU should have been like AM. Why on earth would i want to be a waddle dee? And not only am i a waddle dee but we have to share the same screen! FAIL!

2. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    In my brother's opinion, he didn't really like the go on your own adventure at all(I don't think you want to know his response after I told him what you posted... Hehehe). IMO, I thought it was okay, but I still love the actual working together 2 player thing like when my brother and I had Kirby Super Star and Dreamland 3 on the SNES. This is a remake of a classic game(Only 2 players at the time because it is an SNES game) so they couldn't do that 4 player coop anyways. But then again, Nightmare in Dreamland was a remake of the NES game correct? And that had only 1 player support I think and it was made so it's 4 player on the GBA.

Edit: This seems to be the type of topic where everyone would come flaming each other saying why they think a certain Kirby game is the best...

3. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do like actually feeling like we're working as a team, but having independent screens doesn't mean you can't still work as a team, and it gives you more freedom. Still, at least the single-screen mechanic prevents the sense that you're just playing the game at the same time, rather than together.