Man why can't kirby SSU co-op be like amazing mirror?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by JJBro1, Sep 24, 2008.

1. JJBro1
    OP

JJBro1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 20, 2008
    United States
    I still think that Amazing mirror was by the far the best kirby game to date. There was four player co-op everyone was a kirby and we could go to any world whenever we wanted independently. SSU should have been like AM. Why on earth would i want to be a waddle dee? And not only am i a waddle dee but we have to share the same screen! FAIL!

2. TheWingless

TheWingless Wafuu~

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    In my brother's opinion, he didn't really like the go on your own adventure at all(I don't think you want to know his response after I told him what you posted... Hehehe). IMO, I thought it was okay, but I still love the actual working together 2 player thing like when my brother and I had Kirby Super Star and Dreamland 3 on the SNES. This is a remake of a classic game(Only 2 players at the time because it is an SNES game) so they couldn't do that 4 player coop anyways. But then again, Nightmare in Dreamland was a remake of the NES game correct? And that had only 1 player support I think and it was made so it's 4 player on the GBA.

Edit: This seems to be the type of topic where everyone would come flaming each other saying why they think a certain Kirby game is the best...

3. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do like actually feeling like we're working as a team, but having independent screens doesn't mean you can't still work as a team, and it gives you more freedom. Still, at least the single-screen mechanic prevents the sense that you're just playing the game at the same time, rather than together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice