Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This man... I just want to... Ugh.

Tim Profitt -- the former Rand Paul volunteer who stomped on the head of a MoveOn activist -- told told local CBS station WKYT that he wants an apology from the woman he stomped and that she started the whole thing.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal," Profitt said. "I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you."

"She's a professional at what she does," Profitt added, "and I think when all the facts come out, I think people will see that she was the one that initiated the whole thing."

Profitt also blamed the incident on his back pain. Footage shows that Profitt stomped down on Lauren Valle's head, neck and shoulder while she was being restrained by another man with her shoulder on the street and her head on the curb.

After Profitt was identified as Paul's Bourbon County coordinator, he was fired by the campaign. Police issued a criminal summons for him yesterday. [/p]

Source

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is text book moveon tactics. You can't rush a candidate wearing a disguise and not expect to be taken down. She wasn't stomped. This whole spectacle WAS STAGED.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's being restrained by another man, and then he STOMPS on her?!?!!
wtf.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hikaru said:
wtf.gif
I've seen people get stomped. That was not a stomp. Watch the video. This woman's lucky she didn't get taken down a lot harder rushing a senatorial candidate like that. You have to assume someone running at you all crazy with a wig on is out of their mind, armed, and means to do you harm. It's easy to Monday morning quarterback but I'll tell you if someone came running at me all crazy with a wig on I'd punch them in the face and neutralize the threat.

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Profitt also blamed the incident on his back pain. Footage shows that Profitt stomped down on Lauren Valle's head, neck and shoulder while she was being restrained by another man with her shoulder on the street and her head on the curb.
HE deserves an apology?
Yeah okay.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
This is text book moveon tactics. You can't rush a candidate wearing a disguise and not expect to be taken down. She wasn't stomped. This whole spectacle WAS STAGED.

And I'm sure if someone protesting Obama had been stamped on in this manner you'd also be supporting the person who committed the assault
rolleyes.gif

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some good points here
Pliskron said:
Hikaru said:
wtf.gif

I've seen people get stomped. That was not a stomp.Watch the video.(1) This woman's lucky she didn't get taken down a lot harder rushing a senatorial candidate like that.(1) " . . . wait your assuming" You have to assume someone running at you all crazy with a wig on is out of their mind(1) , armed(1) , and means to do you harm(1) . It's easy to Monday morning quarterback(-2) "have you ever played qb not so easy" but I'll tell you if someone came running at me all crazy with a wig on I'd punch them in the face and neutralize the threat.(10)

ill give this comment 13 points

QUOTE(Arctic @ Oct 28 2010, 10:51 PM)
This isn't Super Mario anymore.
to you i say yes mairo has always been super . . . or at least when a starman is near

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
well the man seems to be a complete dumbass. someone should punch him in the face and then ask for an apology because the dude is an fuckin prick. thats more than enough reason too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: stick a decal on it