Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shit martin, you guessed it.

Not!
Its actually a mix 3ps, 2ps, and FPS all in one!
And I can't post it still cause I got 2 much damn homework.

Oh, and my badass wolfwood cosplay costume is almost done!
biggrin.gif

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
I know it's not really a close match, but how about something like Chrono (Chrno) Crusade? Kind of light in the beginning, then it cracks down later on.

I thought I had a better anime for an answer but I can't think of a better one right now...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
trigun is a reasonable watch, but i'd have to say GTO is a must watch!

they're two different genres so i'm not comparing, but if any people here watch anime and haven't watched GTO, watch it or die.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Well this is the first time I've ever heard of Trigun but sure sounds promising so I think i'll start readin' some
happy.gif

But anywhoo if you ever wanna read or watch any other manga/anime here are some must sees:

One piece (anime or manga both are really good and this is also my favorite manga/anime
wink.gif
)
Fullmetal Alchemist (I haven't seen the anime but i'm reading the manga and it's insanely good xD Almost as good as one piece!
tongue.gif

Eureka Seven (One of the best animes ever made period
nyanya.gif
)

Ps. Oh and GTO PWnz0rz!!1 Also a must read
wink.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, as said, I have really gotten addicted to Trigun over the last 4 years, and that addiction has finally reached its peak, as I have decided that I will be cosplaying as Nicholas D. Wolfwood at Comic Con in San Deigo this year, and my friend will be Vash.
Unlike most series, the anime and manga have COMPLETELY different storys, and also unlike most series, both are amazing. Reading volume ten of trigun and watching Disc 8 of the anime makes me cry every time still, and it is the only manga/show/thing ever that has made me do that. I ****ing love this series.
Anyway, to sum it up, you had better get this manga, it can be downloaded via IRC too if you don't have the cash to buy them. You won'tregret it, believe me, it is an amazing series.

So, to make this into an actual topic, anyone else love trigun as much as I do? And do you know of any other manga as good as it in the same genre? (Closest I have found is hellsing, but trigun has it totally outclassed.)
I was reading the bolded part, still replacing "Trigun" with "hentai" till I got to that part. Then I was like "WTF, hentai and Wolfwood" THen I was like "Oh, hentai and Wolfwod". Finally kept reading then realized that this really WAS about Trigun. I closed my browser.
rofl2.gif

Post some pics of the Wolfwood costume. Is the "Gun" done yet?

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just an update:
Meh wolfwood action figure (kaidayo kind, discontinued) arrived, and I realized I had the wrong type of suit... crap. Oh well, time to search good will for another one. (The collar isn't big enough.)
The gun is no where near done yet either, sadly :<
P.S.
Trigun>GTO>One Piece>FMA>D. Gray Man>Naruto.

And I'll check out chrono crusade, thanks.

gatorade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naruto or bleach could always be could choices cuz they're really popular

kenshin is another good one

trigun was awesome too bad it was so short (unless they continued it from when I finished watching it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0