Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Entering GBAtemp.net using Google Chrome I got a warning message:

QUOTE said:
Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at gbatemp.net contains elements from the site megaxfinder.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for megaxfinder.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

Could be something someone posted in the shoutbox, I dunno, couldn't find anything.. Also, I never had that until now (check the post's timestamp).. now it's appearing every time I visit the front page..
unsure.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
I don't get it with Chrome...

I do...

It appears ever page I visit.

I'm going to stop coming to GBAtemp.net if someone doesn't fix this. I don't want malware shit on my computer. There was a problem like awhile ago, NOD32 detected it

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Early this morning when I went to the GBAtemp homepage, (IE7) something tried to start up my MS Office setup, I had to cancel it 3 times before it stopped doing it. I could see in the status bar that it was trying to pull data from some other site. Just now when I came on here, Google Pop-up Blocker caught it.
I'll check back in a few days, this site has definitely been hijacked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm