Hacking Question Making Your Own Payload Injector?

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it somehow be possible to make your own payload injector using a usb drive? I just installed auto rcm on my Switch and it feels like it would be a pain to connect it to my computer everytime I want to boot into ReiNX. And yes, I know that I could just buy one on the internet, but why would I pay for that if I could possibly just make one by myself?

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Not with a plain usb drive but there are some alternatives around the forum you might use. If your soldering skills are good you can even put it inside the switch so you don't need to carry anything around.
Also, you can user a phone if it support OTG to boot from NXLoader.

LooP403

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not with a plain usb drive but there are some alternatives around the forum you might use. If your soldering skills are good you can even put it inside the switch so you don't need to carry anything around.
Also, you can user a phone if it support OTG to boot from NXLoader.
I could use my phone if i wanted, but i thought it would be easier if i could just plug and play. Also, what do you mean by "not with a plain usb drive"?

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could use my phone if i wanted, but i thought it would be easier if i could just plug and play. Also, what do you mean by "not with a plain usb drive"?
Id does not work like that you need a programmable chip that host usb and sends payloads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.