Making an ISO from a GC Backup??

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by ridgecity, Sep 15, 2007.

Sep 15, 2007
  1. ridgecity
    OP

Member ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    I wanted to use Dolphin so I went and got some cheap backups in a flea market since I dont know how to rip my original games, but now I find it needs isos on the hard drive. Is there anything I can do? any ideas?

2. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
    Just rip it like you usually would with any standard DVD, using imgburn or nero or whatever.

I know it's convenient, but my opinion is that you really shouldn't pay other people for pirated games.

3. ridgecity
    OP

Mexico
    Nah... It doesn't work. Original mini-dvds or backups, it says nothing when I put them in the drive...

I wish I had the time to downloads all those stuff and getting a modchip inside my cube is crazy I don't want to burn it. I just want to get some model extractor for the wind waker game. I was planning to do some funny videos using link, but first I gotta be able to get inside the game. I bought all my nintendo stuff, I even buy my favorite DS games instead of using roms, piracy is wrong wheter you pay for it or not.

so no one knows?

4. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    Use Nero Burning ROM. Choose "Extras", "Save Tracks... F9", set the output file format to ISO and let it know where you want the file saved.

5. ridgecity
    OP

Mexico
    Excellent Lazycus... you got it, it doesn't work on original discs but backups are working... you deserve to be named governor of Galapagos Island...