Making a website help

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I was just wondering what should I learn if I want to make a simple website where anyone can post comments on articles or pictures,kinda like a blog,

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right click, on a page, click "View Page Source"

that's what you have to learn. All the things that are in you need to learn. I took a course on it, I made a few websites, it's time consuming. But of course, I was doing it by myself with just notepad. You can easily find some Macromedia to do all the work for you. Where you hit enter or whatever, and it'll do the code itself. I think it's called Dreamweaver. Could be wrong though.

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just use dreamweaver, it's simple because you don't have to learn ALL the code...
If you have any doubt, just search for dreamweaver tutorials and you should be fine =)

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you're going to have some sort of newsblog-esque website you'll need to figure out which back-end you're going to use. If not make one yourself. But there's plenty of templates for this type of thing out there already.

unnkown95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitly use dreamweaver, are you going to buy a domain name and host it? or one of those free like .web ones

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Just get a cheap web host and use a simple CMS like Wordpress or Drupal, then put a custom theme on it.

You can't have "comments" on some random page you made in Dreamweaver, unless you're willing to do some real coding.

dryo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I actually have dreamweaver cs5...thou i tougth I could learn how to personalize the news box and how it exactly works...and how old news are storaged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: