Making a wad channel for SNES007 and FCEU2.0.7 help

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by ceelo, Nov 22, 2008.

1. ceelo
    OP

Member ceelo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you notice, the executables folder usually have a gamecube and wii dol, however these new versions only have a gamecube.dol.. The main reason I want it in wad form is because I have a short attention span, and in the main menu I flip flop between these channels and a wiigame. I figure, its easier for me this way than using the HBC because Id have to load that up, then load the emulator up and when I want to go to the wiigame Id have to get out of all of that, basically make a channel to save me some time..

Is there a way that I can alter the boot.dol from the apps folder, since thats a wii dol, to turn it into a channel? I tried just injecting the boot.dol into the channel but it just code dumps when I execute it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    you want emu channels, search on the forum, and search custom channels in search, just search they're there, the latest emu cant be made as channels....yet, as they need to be edited with the new save file which causes a code dump, as these versions don't allow channels...