Hacking Making a business of hacking 3ds?

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am thinking about starting a business of hacking other's 3ds systems as a job. My first question, is it legal to install hax and cfw that allow piracy? Secondly, what should I offer and for what price? I know I'm probably going to do packages that the customer can select from like if they wanted a9lh it would be additional $30 or something like that.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
No it isn't legal. The only way you can actually make money is by offering hardware mods, and using a trusted payment service.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to do it go ahead,there are people that sell drugs and 90% never get caught. That does not mean that it is legal and that you have immunity from legal consequences if you get caught. Is it really worth a few bucks for your freedom? You aren't going to make even a minimum wage salary doing this so what is there to gain?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have fail rates foe safesysupdater?
I heard it does a lot of frakenfirmwares. I used safesysupdater for checking files and regular sysupdater to downgrade (And it seems sysupdater doesn't take a ton of times to start the downgrade)

Ryu X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's basically something you post on craigslist and offer your services. You may get some customers. Honestly though I doubt you get many people who would pay for this if they are not smart enough to downgrade or install cfw/menuhax or a9lh they probably are not smart enough to use homebrew programs that install cias, or play emulators or anything else you would do with homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended