Hacking Make own WADs?

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all,

I try to search on google and this forum part for how to make your own wad file out of a own VC game or channel...
So how to make my VC/Channel to WAD file...?
(For backup and stuff
wink.gif
) (Backup SD is only for that wii you copied... So I want to make the VC/Channel a WAD file...)

Hope you guys can help me
smile.gif

Greets,
Adr990

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
adr990 said:
Hey all,

I try to search on google and this forum part for how to make your own wad file out of a own VC game or channel...
(For backup and stuff
wink.gif
) (Backup SD is only for that wii you copied... So I want to make the VC/Channel a WAD file...)

smile.gif

Greets,
Adr990

Wadpacker 0.0004 and 0.0007 and wadmaker 1.1 seemed prommesing but can screw up keys for what Ive read.

Wad-Packer.0.1.REPACK.Wii-BlaZe is a "proper" release available at torrentzilla or johs gc tracker.

WADPacker.KiT.djsouth09 seems to be using one of BlaZe`s releases and will maybe work nice.
bfgr_wadtools_v039a looks new and seems to include more programs http://www5.atpages.jp/wiihack/

Look at this intructions to learn more http://rapidshare.com/files/109981350/VC_WAD_Tutorial.doc
Its for wadpacker 0.0004 but good to know about!

Also know witch of your ripped game is witch after you dumped them to your SD card.

1st use the FS Dumper 1.0 to ripp all the memory from your wii to the SD using BOOT.ELF method.
Youll find the folder WII_FS on the SD card.

2nd Look in you new: WII_FS/TITLE/00010001/4A414D4D/CONTENT and open 00000000.APP or 00000007.APP with NOTEPAD to see witch game is witch!

Havent succeded with ripping any games yet.
I wanna use Wad-Packer.0.1.REPACK.Wii-BlaZe but I havent got it to work in command line yet.

A gui version would probebly result in many more people would ripp VC games.
Hope they release one
wink.gif

Cheers

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will soon test if I can make WAD files of my SD copied VC and channels
smile.gif
thanks in anyways
wink.gif

And how to make regio free? (you never know
tongue.gif
)
Something with hex and 03?
blink.gif

I knew of a exe here but... not sure if it did work? and... already wad files to just regio free I want
wink.gif
not injecting a rom than can make regio free
tongue.gif

famousginni

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TaxiTitan said:
adr990 said:
Hey all,

(For backup and stuff
wink.gif

smile.gif

Greets,
Adr990

Wadpacker 0.0004 and 0.0007 and wadmaker 1.1 seemed prommesing but can screw up keys for what Ive read.

Wad-Packer.0.1.REPACK.Wii-BlaZe is a "proper" [b]release available at torrentzilla or johs gc tracker[/b].

WADPacker.KiT.djsouth09 seems to be using one of BlaZe`s releases and will maybe work nice.
bfgr_wadtools_v039a looks new and seems to include more programs http://www5.atpages.jp/wiihack/

Look at this intructions to learn more http://rapidshare.com/files/109981350/VC_WAD_Tutorial.doc
Its for wadpacker 0.0004 but good to know about!

Also know witch of your ripped game is witch after you dumped them to your SD card.

1st use the FS Dumper 1.0 to ripp all the memory from your wii to the SD using BOOT.ELF method.
Youll find the folder WII_FS on the SD card.

2nd Look in you new: WII_FS/TITLE/00010001/4A414D4D/CONTENT and open 00000000.APP or 00000007.APP with NOTEPAD to see witch game is witch!

Havent succeded with ripping any games yet.
I wanna use Wad-Packer.0.1.REPACK.Wii-BlaZe but I havent got it to work in command line yet.

A gui version would probebly result in many more people would ripp VC games.
Hope they release one
wink.gif

Cheers

ur not supposed to give away the location of the files or where they are located...
thats why we have google.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person