make out at a party..

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by science, Nov 17, 2007.

Nov 17, 2007

make out at a party.. by science at 5:55 AM (2,294 Views / 0 Likes) 30 replies

1. science
    OP

Member science science rules

Canada
    hi i wanna make out at a party
    is this ok?

2. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
  3. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    i got a story for you guys

would you make out with another guy just so you could make out with a girl?
    a friend of mine(no rly) did that and then made out with some girl even though he was already seeing someone else(you see that there, thats why its not me).
    as disgusting in itself as that is, he was seen by someone who talks too much anyways and should never be trusted but when everyone asked him about it at school he frikking admitted it.
    admitting to your friends is one thing but to admit it to someone (a masochist classmate) who is just going to use that as an excuse to hurt you.......
    retarded

4. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  5. Osaka

Member Osaka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you are probably that "friend of yours" huh? ya, ya, dont deny it. dont be ashamed

6. science
    OP

Member science science rules

Canada
    i would make out with a girl if it meant i could make out with a hotter girl

7. cenotaph

Member cenotaph GBAtemp Fan

United States
  8. Seccom Masada

Member Seccom Masada GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    As long as it's not a lemonparty.

9. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Go for it. You've got nothing to lose.

(ignore the people who will say you'll catch mouth cooties and die) [​IMG]

10. Hiratai

Banned Hiratai I'm like *tick* *tick*

United States
    Who the hell asks this? That's like asking is it ok to read while taking a dump. WHO THE HELL CARES?!

11. notnarb

Member notnarb Not narbing it up

Then you end up reading crappy books

12. PikaPika

Member PikaPika GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    that's why you play games on the crapper! Who need them book things!

13. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Yeah, that topic is REALLY stupid.
    Who wants to hear the 'dramatic' stories of a 14 year old girl?

"Oh my gosh! He kissed me! I'm an attention whore and want every one on a gaming website to know about my love life!"

Sheesh, take it to a damn Bratz Forum or something...

14. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    stupid?....
    this IS

TESTING AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(needs more A's)

15. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia

Testing area?, this is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't help it. [​IMG]

16. zeppo

Member zeppo change my avatar!

United States
    herpes? that won't kill you but it's pretty lame.

17. jink84

Newcomer jink84 Advanced Member

United States
    I'm not sure how smart it is to ask strangers to tell you what's safe in real life.

Truthfully, it depends on your situation. I grew up in a place where almost anything could happen.
    Granted, I also like to have sex on cocaine.

It depends on the person. And don't have sex without a condom.
    If you go with friends, stay with friends.

Granted, if you're younger than 16, I doubt it matters. Or if you live in suburbia.

Making out??? Safe.

18. Zaraf

Member Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    You know, here's a radical idea....how about guys and girls don't go and become sexually active and intimate with others and therefore, save themselves a lot of misery and distress...not to mention the psychological damage....in the future.

I'm a marriage and distress counselor, and you can't imagine how many people come to me with problems that basically go back to "I became sexually active/intimate with people, or at an age when I shouldn't have"

But, it really is pointless explaining all of this....you people are still going to go and do it, and really, you don't even know the alternatives. And even if I tell you, you'll quickly reject them.

So whatever....enjoy screwing up your future.

19. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Screwing up her future by making out? you're not a distress counselor are you?

Are you talking about saving yourself for marriage? or are you against sex in general...?

btw: the OP didn't even mention sex. lets not bring this thread off topic any further.

whats with all these people asking if making out is ok anyway? on the internet as well? ask your parents or something.

20. Zaraf

Member Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Well, saving yourself for marriage is an important factor, but it goes beyond that. It's the whole attitude regarding intimate relationships in general.

You are saying that making out is not a big deal, and sure, in terms raw physical actions, no, it's not a big deal. It's not like she's gonna get pregnant with some tongue action or anything.

But that's not the issue here. The issue is where does it lead and what kind of attitude does the person have about it? You think it's only going to stay as making out? Come on, are you THAT naive? Does a person who gets away with petty theft only stay at petty theft? I think not.

Even if she only wants to "stay at making out", you think the guy will? Don't you think the guy is going to be pushing farther and farther to try and get in her pants? And even if she's resistant to going all the way, she's going to compromise some things just to keep the guy...ok, so I won't have sex with you, but how about I give you a handjob...or even a blowjob instead. Wow....the whole "making out" scene has now turned quite sexual indeed.

YOU may not be able to see the big picture, but I've seen this scenario too many times to believe that this would be any different. But you know what? It doesn't matter if you believe what I say or not. Because when it comes down to it, it's only your own life you are messing up.

When in the future you aren't able to hold a steady relationship with anyone due to the countless times you took on casual relationships and now relationships in general have lost their meaning....and it takes more struggle than it's worth to try and maintain the futile relationship you're in? And then you wonder why so many marriages end in divorce? etc etc

I could go on and on...and it would only bore you. You people who think that YOU will be different...YOU won't let it happen to you. Well, have YOU won the lottery yet? Cause that's the kind of luck you're going to need to avoid this one when you're going down this path.

Sorry if anyone is offended by this...I just get very emotional when I see people walking towards problems...and I can't really do anything to stop it.