Make hidden European Nintendo Zone viewer visible on HOME Menu?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by CatmanFan, Jan 16, 2017.

1. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan Merry Christmas New Year.

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Hey guys, I have a European New 3DS XL, and apparently the titles listed in the system memory include a Nintendo Zone viewer only accessible with HANS, which I'm surprised about. American 3DS systems have the Nintendo Zone viewer included set to be visible on the HOME Menu, while European and Australian 3DS systems somehow have a hidden version of this viewer that can only be accessed and run using HANS. Is there a way to make this hidden Nintendo Zone viewer visible on the HOME Menu like American 3DS systems and the other preinstalled apps?

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    It becomes visible after you connect to a Nintendo Zone hotspot (you can make one yourself at home, all you need is an open wifi network with the SSID attwifi or NZ@McD)

3. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan Merry Christmas New Year.

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    If I can't find an open WiFi network with that name, how can I change the SSID of an existing network I have?

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can either use Connectify to set up a hotspot on your PC, use a mobile hotspot, or change the router settings.