Hacking Make gamer tag safe for Xbox live again?

Soccerdies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I own 2 xbox's one that's nodded (rgh) and another that's legit that I use for Netflix and Xbox live. I transferred my gamer tag to a USB and out it on my rgh a while back and I've been using it for years, but I've used snes360 which gave it illegitimate achievements on my rgh, I've never transferred it back over to my legit console. Would it be possible to delete that data off my rgh so it would be safe to transfer. Would deleting the gamer tag off my rgh and downloading it off Xbox live on my legit console and transferring it over work, is there a program to fix it. I just want to get the achievements for all the games I've played to show (lots) on my legit if its possible

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You could try and see if you can delete the achievements with Horizon.
But I highly doubt you'll succeed in it.
You also have to take in account the extra data added by FSD and XeXmenu and whatever you used.

in all honesty, I'd say cut the loss and forget about it.
Tho, you're welcome to fix it.
Just beware that you still might get banned if MS detects some traces of tampering.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

TheHaxForU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a similar questions. No need to make a new thread.
Back in 2011 I modded my GT and gave myself a lot of achivments, just remembered because I was browsing my chevos on XB1 and noticed there's quite a few achivments unlocked all on the same day across various games. I barley remember doing that, I haven't been banned or anything should I worry? And if I were banned would they remove my account (I have a large collection of digital games on xbox one and have had XBL for years now. )

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If MS detects it (which, don't take it personally, but I hope, seeing you haven't EARNED those achievements and cheating is wrong) they will reset your gamerscore to 0.
Banning your account, better pray they don't.
Normally they wouldn't.

Seeing you made it this far and not get fucked over, consider yourself lucky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?