Hardware Majora's Mask New 3DS XL preorder

gamesgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just preordered the new 3ds xl majora's mask console and thought that others might want to know it is available for preorder here gamestop

Edit if anyone finds other stores and/or websites that offer majora's mask new 3dsxl, please post a link so that other gbatemp users have a chance at getting one too. Thank you

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EBGames Canada sold out...just pre-ordered one from Amazon Canada alongside an AC adapter.

I'm not liking the Gold too much but it's Limited Edition at the same price as regular colored New 3DS XL's so I really can't complain too much.

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EBGames Canada sold out...just pre-ordered one from Amazon Canada alongside an AD adapter.

I'm not liking the Gold too much but it's Limited Edition at the same price as regular colored New 3DS XL's so I really can't complain too much.

Not seeing it on amazon.ca

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

chairsgotoschool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow it's gone off pre-order already...http://www.amazon.ca/New-Nintendo-3DS-XL-Limited/dp/B00S8IGG4U/ref=sr_1_38?ie=UTF8&qid=1421257504&sr=8-38&keywords=new 3ds xl

From what I hear is you can walk into GameStop and pre-order in person even after they sell out online but I doubt by this time it's still available.

Too many Forum lurkers not just from GBATemp already probably beat you to the race.

I don't think walk in pre orders work for online only systems. but I really have no clue :D

anyone know if there's a place that sells new 3ds xl shells/housings. since I'm basically out of luck with a snazzy limited edition one I'd like to just do my own snazzy paint job and shell swap it.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preordered mine from GameStop after the direct. Also managed to get the skull kid figurine edition of the game. It's been really paying off lately having work early in the morning.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Limited edition?
I can't dig the golden color for such a dark game.

Fuck it, will buy a black New 3DS XL, and will print some custom red stickers to mimic the real Limited Edition, it look like the real deal and even a lot better. :P

sicbud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo really pisses me off. It's obvious that the demand is there, yet they keep releasing their products in limited quantities. Can't believe this sold out in 15 minutes on GameStop and now is sold out company wide. On the plus side, they kind of just saved me $200, because I wasn't really planning on getting one of these on launch, but had to have the Majora's Mask edition.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Might not be available at Amazon.com if that's the case, no tax. Amazon Canada is just free shipping, still have to pay tax. I originally wanted to pre-order from EBGames Canada but it was out of stock and I don't not like EBGames/GameStop's return policy.

Still keep checking Amazon.com...

sicbud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, it's still pretty likely that it'll be on Amazon, unless it was some exclusive deal to GameStop. No other sites I've checked have any of the new 3DS systems listed and the stores I've called say they're not taking pre-orders yet.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never had an issue with walk-in pre-orders at gamestop. I get out of work in an hour and have one downstairs I'm going to check out. I'll check back in and let you guys know how it goes.

sicbud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never had an issue with walk-in pre-orders at gamestop. I get out of work in an hour and have one downstairs I'm going to check out. I'll check back in and let you guys know how it goes.

They're sold out company wide. I walked into two different GameStops in my area and they both told me the same thing. I hope you get better news though.

zwang1208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, it's still pretty likely that it'll be on Amazon, unless it was some exclusive deal to GameStop. No other sites I've checked have any of the new 3DS systems listed and the stores I've called say they're not taking pre-orders yet.

Nintendo NEW 3DS XL Monster Hunter 4 Edition - GameStop Exclusive Here is the exclusive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how Amazon just has one long Add to cart button now just in case I forget where it is +1