Gaming Majora's Mask can you save bombs?

UL7RA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So is there any way I can keep the bombs when I go back in time in the new Majora's Mask? I 'accidentally' spent all my money on them and yeah... I'd like to use them the whole game.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope you can not.

It would of been nice if the bank let you deposit items for a fee. But really there is no need. Ruby chest all reset on going back to the first day. And there are several ruby chest in the field and in town if you know where to look.

vassildador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you're talking about the bomb bag, you keep it. It's only the bombs that disappear but if you have the bag they'll occasionally drop from enemies and bushes.
As chartube12 said, you can also loot the silver rupee chest in termina on every "reset", play the lottery once you found the numbers of the first day, etc. to get some cash for items.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There's a chest with a Silver Rupee (100 rupees) in East clock town, go near the observatory entrance, follow the path to the right you'll see a small gap that you gotta jump across, keep following that path (past the Darling and Honey shop) and you'll get to it, good this is it resets each time you go back in time, so you can farm rupees there easilly.
There's also a second chest when you get past the bomber kid blocking your way (area leading to the observatory). Once you get past the kid instead of going right, go left, there's a bit of water and a small place you can stand (past the skulltula), you'll see a cracked wall, blow it up with a bomb and the chest in there has another silver rupee.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So is there any way I can keep the bombs when I go back in time in the new Majora's Mask? I 'accidentally' spent all my money on them and yeah... I'd like to use them the whole game.
What I do after using Song of Time is put on the Goron Mask and roll around Termina Field a couple times, hitting all the grass I can see. That fills up my arrows and bombs pretty quickly. :) Plus, it's fun!
There is also the Blast Mask which can be used in place of regular bombs in many cases.

Canadacdn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just get the most useful mask in the game, the Blast Mask, by waiting around in North Clock Town until midnight on day 1. Sakon will rob the Bomb Shop Lady, cut that jerk to save her goods and you'll be rewarded with the blast mask, which is basically an infinite bomb. Put it on, hold R and explode without taking damage!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol