Majora's Mask 3DS listed on Spanish retailer website

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Wasn't it confirmed that an all new Zelda was being made before a Majora's Mask would be out? It makes sense since they usually outsource remakes.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a place holder for a new Zelda game with no working title. Box art artist and OP are both optimistic; and although there's nothing wrong with that, it doesn't warrant multiple threads.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not likely at all, Nintendo has even said that the next 3DS handheld game will be a completely new entry in the series. These kind of things happens all the time, websites like this one base their listings on rumors.

Most likely you are right, though I could see Nintendo changing its mind and going for the quick MM cash grab first.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>super smash brothers BRAWL 3DS

yeah okay
I think the implication is that it's a placeholder image--not the title is just 'Super Smash Bros' right above the image. Prerelease coverart that doesn't match the game isn't exactly a new issue: for example, when Fire Emblem first was announced for the GameCube, retailers created stock images from a GBA release in the series and superimposed it over a GameCube gamebox.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know grezzo did OoT 3D, but according to Nintendo it doesn't seem right to release one remake after another just like that, the next Zelda will be a new entry. LoZ:MM3D is just in the idea stage.

I agree with you, but Nintendo has released multiple Zelda titles in the same year before, there's no reason why they couldn't announce both a new Zelda and the remake of Majora's Mask at the same time, and heck they probably could get them out in the same year if they wanted with the new title coming before MM like they've already stated they would do. In fact the idea of declaring 2 new Zelda titles, one being a remake and one being new, sounds very familiar and recent to me... wonder why that is...?

Tokopimv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you trolling or really completely unaware that those games were announced already. Pokemon X and Y are indeed coming out this October, and the next Super Smash game is going to be released on both the 3DS and Wii U with some sort of connectivity planned between the two. These have been officially announced by Nintendo and in the case of X and Y a trailer and a couple of teasers have already been released.

haha. What I meant is that a website that lists games which we don't know anything about, except for that they are going to be released at some point, seems like an unreliable website.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha. What I meant is that a website that lists games which we don't know anything about, except for that they are going to be released at some point, seems like an unreliable website.

Ah I gotcha. Yeah the inclusion of that image obviously means nothing, though I think it is a given that at some point MM3D will be made as Nintendo has given numerous hints to such a game.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
URL: http://www.xtralife.es/nintendo-3ds/legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask/12571
Method: GET
Response: HTTP 302
Type: Redirect to: http://www.xtralife.es/

What's curious is that they have what appears to be boxart, including the rating.

portada12571_143_91.jpeg

I don't know Spanish law or anything so I don't know if they'd run a risk by making up boxart including official markings without authorization.

Reactions: chavosaur

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
URL: http://www.xtralife.es/nintendo-3ds/legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask/12571
Method: GET
Response: HTTP 302
Type: Redirect to: http://www.xtralife.es/

What's curious is that they have what appears to be boxart, including the rating.

I don't know Spanish law or anything so I don't know if they'd run a risk by making up boxart including official markings without authorization.
Un-professionalism if that's the case I guess, the site lists "Super Smash Brothers Brawl" 3DS with a rating too so it's no indication of anything at least.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I don't know spanish law or anything so I don't know if they'd run a risk by making up boxart including official markings without authorization.
Interestingly enough, dropping that image into google I get the same box art but with U.S. official markings
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&tbs=simg:CAESZxplCxCo1NgEGgQIAQgHDAsQsIynCBo8CjoIARIU5gTzAc4ClwW0BPkC9APhAvYE6gQaINx_1ZreEUMVk0p9fqOyeVqjEmqz-eKipNcbKe_11KfKd-DAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEUdqP_1gw&q=legend of zelda majora's mask 3d&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_7FtUfqnJJGj4APK1IGYBg&ved=0CDwQsw4&biw=1280&bih=885

Edit : Oh, on deviantart. :glare:

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know grezzo did OoT 3D, but according to Nintendo it doesn't seem right to release one remake after another just like that, the next Zelda will be a new entry. LoZ:MM3D is just in the idea stage.

Besides, Miyamoto has said that he wanted to do a remake of A Link To The Past first anyways.

THREAD TITLE NEEDS CHANGING

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.