Homebrew Majoras Mask 3D - I added Wiimote to Control IR Touchscreen - Like an Emulator?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameInCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada

this thread was originally about using Inputredirection TOUCHPAD while streaming, but some very rude members have derailed it, checkout 50 seconds into the Video if you want to see the touchpad inside NTRviewer accepting WIImote IR sensor input(aka my mouse using glovepie)

Last edited by GameInCanada,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give it some time. Someone might come in & leave a response.

You might also be able to do it on some scale. Its just motion would be limited unless you completely reprogram the game from scratch.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok nevermind..can a mod delete this clearly none gives a f
It takes time for people to have an input. We do have lives too you know. It's an interesting concept and it's good you got it working. I personally would like this as it would make some games more fun to handle. Like Mario Kart if it could be implemented that way.

I'm sure this will kick off in the next coming days. Just keep working on it.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i really like this! how do you manage to get that much fps on kitkat. i only get like 20... got an n3ds ofcourse.

anyway, i really like this project, and maybe use it , if only i got a BT dongle for wii mote....

back in the days i played stuff like hl2 etc. with wii mote.

its not new, but its great to make it work with an 3ds so you could play "hd"!

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....i already did it thats the whole point of this thread im the first person to use a controller to controll the touch pad i thought people were gonna freakout when they saw this guess im the only one who thinks its cool
That would require people to think that the wii was cool...

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok nevermind..can a mod delete this clearly none gives a f

So...you did this for attention, had a fit when you didn't get attention, and took jabs at people that responded? Nice.

Guess us girls didn't need a wiimote either because we were also "playing with our dicks all day" too

Last edited by ArtemisM,
Reactions: Pandaxclone2

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oo sorry if i offended you for creating something awesome and being excited to share it to make peoples life easier. it meanwhile it got pushed to the second page. So i was bumping it with a depressive statement. Then you gonna call me out on it thanks for contributing to the thread. Dont let the door hit you on the way out

Charming. I'm in awe of your program that anyone with some semblance of knowledge could construct in an afternoon. Truly the hero we don't deserve.

Seriously, get over yourself. Grats, you made something basic. Don't expect people to kneel in respect when you talk down to them. It won't go well for you, your work, or any future work.

Last edited by ArtemisM,
Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is